S30 All Furies Team

Remove this Banner Ad

No, this is not some "oh they are so gooood" team bullshit that other clubs are doing.

I don't like the ******* Furies, so I don't plan to do that. What I will do however is compile a team of the 20 greatest shittrucks who ever shittrucked in the history of the Furies

if you're in this team, you owe the Furies, the SFA, and the world in general an apology

EMERGENCIES
These two flogs were so useless that they couldn't even make the real team.

TheMidRunner and akkaps

one was a flog who's contribution to the Furies was getting delisted after he lost like rights on the SFA board, while the other one used and abused us as the serial club whore he is

FULL BACK LINE
when you think back men you think fat *s who are useless and do nothing all day. Unfortunately the Furies had a lot of these, on coincidentally they were all shitty mods

Heisenberg_ - Michaels - peejay

* you all, your mod powers can no longer touch us, and we ain't afraid of you any more. Hopefully you can use your powers of the banhammer for good for once

EMERGENCIES
These two flogs were so useless that they couldn't even make the real team.

TheMidRunner and akkaps

one was a flog who's contribution to the Furies was getting delisted after he lost like rights on the SFA board, while the other one used and abused us as the serial club whore he is
wow you did not even mention the hot dog stand thread smh
Congratulations on your selection at ruck rover
congratulations on being a ******* loser :)

HALF BACK LINE
These three are genuine arsehats. People like them because they are supposedly nice. This is the biggest crock of steaming s**t in the history of the SFA.

One is a faux rookie, one a one hat wonder, and one the single worst player statistically in the SFA.

sausageroll - JackNah_8 - Rodney Dangerfield

The fact you were allowed to play 54, 71, and 70 games for us is a blight on our club, and shows you just how low standards have been over the years

CENTRE LINE

Just line the hole in the arse, the biggest shits in the All Time Furies Shittruck side are in the middle

All three are arseholes, all three have major issues with mental stability, and two in particular ****ed us off for failure elsewhere

nut - sante - gentlemen

Seriously guys, how the * did anyone let Sante get 120 games? I'm assuming this is Wacky Tiger fault?

HALF FORWARD LINE
So everyone used to call us prejudice because we were only Richmond supporters. After complaints from mods and other PC whiney bitches, we relented and agreed to let non-awesome footy supporters play for our great club.

it was a mistake.

EagleOz - The Half Back - ChappyUK

While they may have only played as few as 46 games for us, they have made up for this by being annoying campaigners on and off the field. I thought our Followers were a bunch of braggard glory whores, but these three came a close second

FULL FORWARD LINE
I genuinely don't get these three. One had an award named after him, but I'm still yet to figure out what he actually did at the club. One liked to talk about her lady bits, a lot. And one is the fifth longest serving Fury of all time, and he literally contributes nothing to us, ever.

TFLUA-Tiger - Helen Wheels - Stevi_Tigers

Seriously, let me know what any of you have done because my extensive research came up with nothing other than the fact you're lazier than a Furies LG

HALF BACK LINE
These three are genuine arsehats. People like them because they are supposedly nice. This is the biggest crock of steaming sh*t in the history of the SFA.

One is a faux rookie, one a one hat wonder, and one the single worst player statistically in the SFA.

The fact you were allowed to play 54, 71, and 70 games for us is a blight on our club, and shows you just how low standards have been over the years
youve put a half hat into the side!

you've lost the plot Ned

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FOLLOWERS
To the biggest stat whore positions go the biggest attention seeking me me me me me drainers in the history of the SFA

Combined they ****ed the Furies to glory whore themselves to failure at other clubs, they were two of the shittiest mods EVER - and that includes the Carlton board, AND they were genuinely three of the most annoying campaigners to every fart in our PM (and thats saying something)

_Cayz_ - NaturalDisaster - thetradesman

now * off, take your shitty participation certificates with you, and wallow in the life of failure that is not being a Fury

im going to bed

Did I just make the hall of shame?
apparently you made The Furies Cream Of The Century

hurry up to the Hippodrome and grab your free Bastyy membership card and get into the dumpster before all the good scraps are taken

HALF BACK LINE
These three are genuine arsehats. People like them because they are supposedly nice. This is the biggest crock of steaming sh*t in the history of the SFA.

You can get ****ed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back