D Mitchell

Premiership Player
Jul 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Football Club
Scott Morrison and now Anthony Albanese. Scott Morrison's Hawaii holiday is as naughty as our PM's get. Why can't we have a PM like Sanna Marin ?

Now before anyone accuses me of double standards or sexism I look at this the same way as I do with footballers and the like, especially after this latest photo. If you want to party, let off steam, fine. Personally I couldn’t care less if you use the help of a bit of the old Colombian marching powder. Orgy up, if that’s what flicks your switch.

But ffs turn the cameras off, knuckleheads. We know how this ends.

• Banned
Now before anyone accuses me of double standards or sexism I look at this the same way as I do with footballers and the like, especially after this latest photo. If you want to party, let off steam, fine. Personally I couldn’t care less if you use the help of a bit of the old Colombian marching powder. Orgy up, if that’s what flicks your switch.

But ffs turn the cameras off, knuckleheads. We know how this ends.
Rest easy, sport. If this thread takes off, no PC. How good is Finland ? The hottest PM ever, stands up to Putin. That's a spot I'd consider retiring to. As for the PC brigade, Up Yours Oakley

Rest easy, sport. If this thread takes off, no PC. How good is Finland ? The hottest PM ever, stands up to Putin. That's a spot I'd consider retiring to. As for the PC brigade, Up Yours Oakley
Retire to?? Mate all those gorgeous Scandinavian women are going to be of no use to you at that point. All you’ll be left with is dismal weather and awful food.

• Banned
Retire to?? Mate all those gorgeous Scandinavian women are going to be of no use to you at that point. All you’ll be left with is dismal weather and awful food.
Hugh Hefner was at it into his 90s, we live in the hottest land on earth with cuisine of vegemite sandwich status. A 36 year old, drop dead gorgeous, PM who likes to party. stands up to the Russians. A NZ-Aus arrangement extended to Finland would spell the end of the Old Persons Home industry.

Hugh Hefner was at it into his 90s, we live in the hottest land on earth with cuisine of vegemite sandwich status
We’d struggle to make the top 50 hottest countries, and at least we can actually grow things here. But hey, enjoy your 22 hours of night and pickled fish.

The only coverage I've seen is coverage covering the coverage, rather than of the story itself. Although I'm assuming it was an actual story because apparently she took a drug test which is somewhat degrading. She looked really good with her hair up in that press conference.

But while this has been a massive ado about nothing, I think it always looks somewhat bad when you see a PM on holiday. They are one profession that relies on their image, and that is of professional, stable, nerds. It would be a bit like seeing your teacher, or psychiatrist cutting loose on the weekend. You know if probably happens but it's not an image they want to project.

Some have compared to Albo having a beer at a concert recently, but the only similarity I could see was that Albo was dressed very casually and he had a beer for the audience but apart from that he was being very conservative.

She rocks.

Lots of angry beta males bullied at school getting outraged over a non issue on social media

Here's an Exhibit A of the outrage from a loser turned genocide apologist.

Last edited:
  • Banned
.... a loser turned genocide apologist.
Isa that from the NATO reference ? Finland is well run, with a population the size of New Zealand or Scotland, its economy is diversified and it stands up to Russia. She's 36 years old, around the same age as Jacinda Adern when elected as PM. There's something to be said for small populations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back