Seeking single females

Remove this Banner Ad

who the heck was Laffy? Well thats what I was thinking at first, then I looked up past RFC players, and found Michael Laffy who played 1 match for the tigers in 1990... rofl
Star Tigers fullback of the late 80 s who was unfortunately limited to 26 games. :eek:

I made a new account so annoying, Hawthorn-supporting little boys like you would stop tagging me in stupid crap like this. Actually no, I just wanted to change my username.

I am not single just by the way, OP. It was a test by SG. All of me, dales girl and nicky are his joint girlfriends and if you do so much as reply to this message, you'll have your work cut out for you.

I made a new account so annoying, Hawthorn-supporting little boys like you would stop tagging me in stupid crap like this. Actually no, I just wanted to change my username.

I am not single just by the way, OP. It was a test by SG. All of me, dales girl and nicky are his joint girlfriends and if you do so much as reply to this message, you'll have your work cut out for you.
So you are saying you're not interested in Laffey2Chaffey2Daffey :confused:

Hmmmm, his location is "Burundi", wherever the **** that is, and his other team is "Manangatang 3rds".....either this is a serious FAILURE of a troll, or this guy is from an Asian country who has no idea of what site he is on.

Firstly, this is hilarious. If you can't realise that he is taking the piss out of this "Introductions Board", then you are the serious failure. Secondly mate, Manangatang is in Victoria, not Asia, so if we are looking at failures, again, you are at the front of the queue.

Keep up the good work LaffChafDaff!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back