SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

l heard he was training there. he will need a lot of good cattle around him or that will be waste of money!

Yeah eaton wasn't to happy in the paper the other week so I find it hard to believe that his already signed n cleared elsewhere. Did also hear that he has been training with imps....

Peake will struggle to kick more than 40 goals at any other club
Put anyone as irymples ff and they will kick 100 put Wayne Mayne or steddy eddie down there and he would kick 100
Peake needs that delivery to kick goals, irymples delivery into its foward line is 100% the lower clubs is like 20% at best
will find it hard to try getting his own kicks at a lower club!

Two of the swallows replacement ff after Peakes injury both kicked 6. Bit sad for the swallow, both suffered season ending injuries before the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inside scoop::::: I think zac peake listened to my advice and is staying a swallow! And there was much rejoicing!! :D

More inside scoop:::::::: red cliffs are in talks with a ex afl ff management, playing a hand full of games + finals... :confused: :eek: :thumbsu: as fev is signed with the pidgins, couldn't be big bad bustling Barry Hall?? A huge draw card for RFC if true!

Inside scoop::::: I think zac peake listened to my advice and is staying a swallow! And there was much rejoicing!! :D
Do you just post whatever pops into your head?
Thursday "Peake to Mildura Sign sealed delivered" then "no go anyway" "needs the ball handed to him"
Monday "Back at the Swallows" inside scooop??
Duscher roughy for what? the league medal?
Got any other gems? Joe Cavallo to Irymple?

Warrick Williams from Mildura to Red Cliffs

Do you just post whatever pops into your head?
Thursday "Peake to Mildura Sign sealed delivered" then "no go anyway" "needs the ball handed to him"
Monday "Back at the Swallows" inside scooop??
Duscher roughy for what? the league medal?
Got any other gems? Joe Cavallo to Irymple?

Warrick Williams from Mildura to Red Cliffs
Think invoice 66 a few fries short of a happy meal, Barry hall committed to footy commentating with 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back