SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

didn't Hallam's ones bring up 3rds players instead of 2s to win the 2s flag? pretty sure I heard that somewhere. and that van shaijk bloke in the 2s was a disgrace. every club should play their best 22 available week in week out.

Yep they did, both against us. Last game against Hallam they had 3 blokes in the 2s who should of been playing 1s that night. Instead they brought in 3rds, including Mick Reid. I think he was playing opposite Jordy Bertrand...what a match up.

Also Dandy dropped a few players to the 2nds when they played us and beat us. Van Shajk played 2s that game.

Yep they did, both against us. Last game against Hallam they had 3 blokes in the 2s who should of been playing 1s that night. Instead they brought in 3rds, including Mick Reid. I think he was playing opposite Jordy Bertrand...what a match up.

Also Dandy dropped a few players to the 2nds when they played us and beat us. Van Shajk played 2s that game.

Lined up against Reidy last year playing 1s too, couldn't believe what I was seeing. Had a chat with a few Hallam guys after the end of the game, and they weren't too happy about how the club was travelling, be interesting to see if they return. Some of their better players too.

look were Moorabbin is now they will play in the granny
Perennial Division hoppers go up stay up for 5 years then come on here and brag, brining back hasbeens from your last flag won't cut it and if yo do win the flag they will pi55 off again like they did last time as you have no loyal players there.

According to everyone lyndale wont even make the finals let alone win it haha. Cpl black rock the teams to beat come years end

Perennial Division hoppers go up stay up for 5 years then come on here and brag, brining back hasbeens from your last flag won't cut it and if yo do win the flag they will pi55 off again like they did last time as you have no loyal players there.
For the record, Moorabbins senior team today contained 3 players that weren't at the club in 2013 or 2014 (our 2 seasons in Div2). The jump to Division 2 is bigger than you think. Have a look at how Doveton is traveling right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back