Should Crossy be banned

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
With the best Swan in 13 looming it could send our dear friend Soph into a Schneider frenzy, so i feel she should be banned from posting about the chubby no.13.
It is time she forgot about him and moved on to the Vez or 20 or so ressies players who are craving for the same attention.
Move on Soph, he is now at St. Scum !

OHHHH BEDDERS HA HA HA HA HA U MAKE ME LAUGH

Watch out Number 13 Thread i shall be a Snides Posting Whore hes gonna win it and if none of you agree you shall suffer...just watch

I am slowly moving on but i love that boy

I would be able 2 move on more...IF THE CLUB STOPPED DELISTING THE ONES I LIKE SO MUCH

and those Ressies get plenty of attention...PLENTY ;)

Maybe we should just ban her for next week, so the #13 thread isn't full of OMG I LOVE SCHNEIDS OMG OMG OMG :p

Christ, what's going to happen when we get to #33? Surely Rowan Warfe or someone was better than Jarred Moore? Hahaha.

Maybe we should just ban her for next week, so the #13 thread isn't full of OMG I LOVE SCHNEIDS OMG OMG OMG :p

Christ, what's going to happen when we get to #33? Surely Rowan Warfe or someone was better than Jarred Moore? Hahaha.
moore wont have much to beat, maybe greg lambert.we wont be doing 33 till april

HA HA Ash

Hell no u cant Ban me

and i promise...actually no wait i dont i lie but ill try and not Post "OMG OMG" i have some good reasons as 2 why he shall be the best

And as if you would ever ban me u love me all 2 much u know u guys cant go a day with out at least several "OMG HE IS SO FRICKEN HOT" its just not normal these days

Im not bagging Snides, and I havent seen a list, but surely theres been a better 13 than him?

sorry Soph..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about this. We won't ban her, as long as she promises not to post in the "Best Swan in #13" thread (when we get up to #13). Otherwise the occasional "OMG I LOVE SCHNEIDS OMG" post is okay. (Or, at least, we'll turn a blind eye to it) I thought that was a fair enough solution, you know, to help with the healing process? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back