Competitions So I won a prize...

Remove this Banner Ad

As the title states, I was one of the individuals to, over the course of the year, tip 8 winners in the BF tipping comp and thereby win one of those free bets at Betezy prizes that were dished out, problem being, I absolutely abhor gambling for profit.

So since I would never use it, one of you lovely people who want it will get it, and before we get down to the "how to" win this fantabulous freebie for tipping 8 (and I was 4 points off the winning margin as well but got robbed, ROBBED! by some guy getting 2 points off) this is the email I received;

Step #1: Get BetEzy account.
Step #2: Call BetEzy, state you're a BF tipping winner and quote your (my) email and BetEzy Account number.

So the winner will receive my email address! (I know, this is prize enough right? Personal contact people.) to quote away with. Now without further ado, how to win this "Fly dislikes gambling" prize? Easy Peasy.

hot_dog.jpg

Caption this, first one to make me giggle gets it. :p

I can't even control a hotdog on legs, how the hell will I compete with Riewoldt? - Tom Williams (not the Channel 7 version).

Jason Akermanis: "I should be more careful in what I wish for"

Jarryd Blair: "Tonight my misses will not complain about size"

Since the winner can most probably geta bet on tonights game I'm calling it now, and the winner is....

drum+roll.jpg

samwise, for the Aker line, as I can just imagine that bloke slapping the hot dog screaming "slow down you no talent hack, slow down I say!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back