Spencers Debut.

Remove this Banner Ad

seniorspanner47 said:
message for thehoff, please lose the photo!:thumbsdown:

Congrat's senior on your boy's debut.

I didn't think there was a lot to it one way or another. Need more game time to make a call so when Harley is fit he'll probably make way.

I for one hope he gets more opportunities this year and beyond, if for no other reason, so he has a chance to show his true worth.

yeh hes really really slow

cant see him breaking the Scarlett, Egan, Harley unit any time soon.

looks way taller than what he is listed at...maybe just has long legs

Kent_Kingsley said:
yeh hes really really slow

cant see him breaking the Scarlett, Egan, Harley unit any time soon.
looks way taller than what he is listed at...maybe just has long legs

Harley will be lucky to be playing football in 1-2 years. His body is just about gone...

That is why we have to persist...

chapmanmagic35 said:
Harley will be lucky to be playing football in 1-2 years. His body is just about gone...

That is why we have to persist...
Exactly.

Don't take what i said to heart hoff, as you can see a few have been thinking it ;)

nananana catman said:
I will, but that doesnt change the fact Spencer is too slow to play AFL football. He should sticko to dressing like a homeboy and walking around Market Square.

he's a tall player you twat - speed is compensated for by height (and strength no less)

pretty sad you have to knock his fashion sense... you run out of material or something?

Very slow, ok one on one, probably did ok on Lucas given he was one of only two Don's players playing at AFL standard.

He was beaten to almost every contest, but still worked hard and gave a second effort.

Go_Ramjet! said:
he's a tall player you twat - speed is compensated for by height (and strength no less)

pretty sad you have to knock his fashion sense... you run out of material or something?

I only need one piece of material. The fact he is a lumbering *****e means his AFL career is going to be very very short lived.

cats2rise said:
For one, he will be our number one backup when Harley is unfit, and i do not see anyone being moulded to take over from Scarlett and Harley. Obviously Egan is one, and Spencer may be the other.

Egan's is already our 2nd key position defender - now that Harley is almost permanently injured. Spencer might make it but I'll wait and see. I vividly recall a match in early 1999 watching a young defender get torn apart by Lloyd in the first half - and me in swearing black and blue that the idiot in question wasn't up to it - until the same idiot held Lloyd goalless in the second half. From memory his name was Matthew Scarlett. So it's a bit premature to crucify the kid already.

Partridge said:
Egan's is already our 2nd key position defender - now that Harley is almost permanently injured. Spencer might make it but I'll wait and see. I vividly recall a match in early 1999 watching a young defender get torn apart by Lloyd in the first half - and me in swearing black and blue that the idiot in question wasn't up to it - until the same idiot held Lloyd goalless in the second half. From memory his name was Matthew Scarlett. So it's a bit premature to crucify the kid already.

For a 1st gamer he did quite well on Lucas so why should he be crucified?? He played on Johns for a quarter and a half as well.

Egan didn't exactly shut Lucas down when he was switched to him either

Partridge said:

Well said...

Egan has been a revelation, an exception to the rule that KPP take time to adjust.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back