Sportingbet - Last Man Standing Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Are Wests under the odds to beat Sydney? Know nothing about NRL, but here I am still in the comp. With my extremely limited knowledge I like NZ, Parramatta and Wests.

I think it may be time to take the Storm.

Yes they are away to Newcastle, but Newcastle were playing on emotion last week, and still should have been beaten anyway.

Seems Kurt Gidley is still out, so even away from home, I think Melbourne are a "lock".

I do like NZ though, will make my decision late friday night probably.

Are Wests under the odds to beat Sydney? Know nothing about NRL, but here I am still in the comp. With my extremely limited knowledge I like NZ, Parramatta and Wests.

ive changed my choice to west tigers. both being sydney teams i dont see much of a home ground advantage for roosters. tigers took a while to get started last week but when they did they were dangerous.

Locking in West Tigers. No more changes.

Is Solar Charged the best go here? Only 8 in the field and a place is all that is required.

Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder, Autumn racing LMS opens up this weekend.

Looking at the fields with in real depth yet, I still think Faint Perfume is my standout for the day, but there are 3 small fields also, so I might look at them tomorrow.

Strange they included a 1200m race from Morphetville, seems a pretty weak field, must be because it's the SportingBet Classic.

Will display both my NRL and Racing tip in here tomorrow after doing more form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

star witness in the racing lms

Thinking the same after watching the TVN preview tonight.

There's only one horse in the field that can even contest with SW on it's day, and that's Decision Time, whose form might be flattering in itself.

I think the Blue Diamond form will hold up, and it will just win easily.

After some consideration, got my picks now;

LMS - NRL - Round 2 = New Zealand.

LMS - Horse Racing - Meet 1 = Star Witness.

im changn back to NZ. just cant get over the HG advantage. (or maybe St George)

and in racing ill go with star witness because ii knnow 0 about horses and that seems to be the horse the in the know people are going with

picture11h.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back