Springvale or Dingley

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers mate, it was meant to be tonight but Southern double booked it's next Sunday now. But tomorrow over to coach Boozie (Junkyard Dog) Hughsys place to watch Channel 31 footy show followed by the big AFL clash!
nice one, by the end of the nrl on sunday i'll be ready for rehab on monday!
have you blokes had your 20K draw yet? a couple of boys from the bearcave were keen to go.

nice one, by the end of the nrl on sunday i'll be ready for rehab on monday!
have you blokes had your 20K draw yet? a couple of boys from the bearcave were keen to go.

No we haven't had it yet Timmy, come down mate it's this Sunday $200 a ticket, first drawn out wins! You can go $50 between 4 people 2 males and two chicks, free grog for a few hours as well! NRL granny at the pub straight afterwards! Sht I can't keep up anymore Timmy! My back teeth are under water!!!

No we haven't had it yet Timmy, come down mate it's this Sunday $200 a ticket, first drawn out wins! You can go $50 between 4 people 2 males and two chicks, free grog for a few hours as well! NRL granny at the pub straight afterwards! Sht I can't keep up anymore Timmy! My back teeth are under water!!!
might have a word to the troops tomorrow and see what we can russle up as i'm sure there's a few boys who haven't drunk enough grog over the last 2 weeks!!!

might have a word to the troops tomorrow and see what we can russle up as i'm sure there's a few boys who haven't drunk enough grog over the last 2 weeks!!!

Ha! Yeah that's the boy Timmy get on it. Might as well it's a long off season and it's one last excuse to give the missus to have a drink with the boys!

Shannon Hughes has had one kick in the past 2 grand finals, and thats the kick up the arse when springy happily signed the clearance...... :thumbsu:.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back