Modern Day Event Stanley Kubrick’s Eyes Wide Shut

Remove this Banner Ad

Stevey_J8888

Rookie
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
In 1972 the Rothschild's held a grand ball on a huge private chateau in France (pic below).

They lit up the chateau in the color of red to show it was on fire for the night of the party.

The party included many bizarre, strange and satanic arrangements including tables with dead turtles and cockroaches on them, baby dolls with cracked heads, beast headed costumes, fur covered plates and dead female mannequins.

This bizarre and rare party led people to believe that the movie Eyes Wide Shut was created to portray these secret meetings of the Rothschild NWO.

desktop-1418419129.jpg

At that time everyone was pushing daisies.

Any teenager in the 90's had a serious 1up over their parents as in the 70,'s they were seriously tripping balls back then.

As far as these elite parties goes I am on the fence. If there is any inkling of truth to it 1 person just 1 good person should blow the whistle.

yeah but it was based on a novel from 1926 called Dream Story....
as creepy as the Rothschild party was.. it wasn't the inspiration for eyes wide shut

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if this is already a topic on this fine board however I couldn’t find anything.

Firstly, what a film!

Secondly, I heard a theory that the infamous orgy party scenes most certainly happen in real life on a regular basis involving very high members of society, including parties of a similar nature occurring at the Vatican involving young male prostitutes etc.

Kubrick was certainly known for providing subtle messages in his films - I’m sure The Shining and Room 237 are big discussion points on this forum. However, Kubrick went too far this time with Eyes Wide Shut and exposed what happens in the real world. Kubrick died just before finishing his film, however the theory is he was murdered by high members of society for giving too much away...

It's interesting, I was speaking to a mate about a Eurotrip I am planning for next year and she asked if I was going to do the Vatican.. After watching a few youtube vids, I am second guessing it and she said when she was there, she got real bad vibes in some of the places. As for the video, been widely spoken about for sometime that it was a glimpse into the lives of the rich and powerful, even dating back to the days of the big Rothschild gatherings like one in 1972 where these pics were taken. 11111-34.jpg

I doubt he was killed for making it honestly since everything he made was very well made propaganda for the elites. The movie is one of the few I have yet to watch of his though.

Alex Jones did a video about what these types get up to in Bohemian Grove with their weird rituals. Id say he was only able to do that because he was granted admission to "the club". Its just not possible that anyone could sneak in and film something like that without being discovered.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Because women work as prostitutes?
Is that the secret message that Kubrick was releasing and was supposedly murdered for?

Lots of people that attend so called Orgies or Swingers parties are actual real life married couples and this is common and happens everywhere but you will never see it advertised cause it is not mainstream advertised and a screening process is involved for obvious reasons so immature idiots do not get the chance to get in. Invites only happen when you are involved in those circles and are paid members of quite expensive web sites where these people meet.

I know of 2 mansions in the Kew and Hawthorn areas in Melbourne that operate these gatherings about once every 12 weeks or so, it is not full on mask and costume like the movies represent but i am sure that an anonymous nights like the masks represent would happen from time to time and high class prostitutes would be paid to attend.

I seriously doubt he was murdered for the reasons you mentioned above regarding prostitutes and the film is a lot deeper than that reason you queried.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back