Stevic

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 3, 2022
AFL Club
Adelaide
Over the journey he has been good.

Has had an absolutely shocking year this year though and has consistently stood out as making awful calls.

Today's grand final he absolutely murdered several calls (most egregious of all the no-call on Danger when he apparently handballed. Spoiler: he didnt).

But go to 48 seconds in this video to see a prime example of what he has dished up this year. Needs to move to a mentoring role.

He's a reasonably nice looking guy which I'm sure helps. No offense but almost all umpires look like they are missing a chromosone so I can see why the AFL want him at the biggest showcase of the year

Has had an absolutely shocking year this year though and has consistently stood out as making awful calls.

Today's grand final he absolutely murdered several calls (most egregious of all the no-call on Danger when he apparently handballed. Spoiler: he didnt).

But go to 48 seconds in this video to see a prime example of what he has dished up this year. Needs to move to a mentoring role.

Weird video, a lot of those calls were fine.

I can only see like 2 howlers in this.
The GC v Ess HTB and the deliberate out of bounds.

Swans supporters are sitting back and laughing - let other clubs cop the Stevic pineapple for a change 😆😆😆😆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back