Stolen goods

Remove this Banner Ad

play on

Club Legend
Mar 2, 2001
This happened at about 7.15 tonight.

I looked out of the window, and saw this guy racing down the street. I then looked out of the other window, and saw a police car. So did my mum. My mum, found an excuse to go outside, as the garbage collecters had come this morning, and the bin had not been taken into the back yard. She went outside, and saw another person with the cops, handcuffed. According to the cops, they were looking for some stolen goods like a sterio, a VCR, and other things. Another cop car then turned up.

Mum told them about the syringe, and they decided to look in the side yard to see if the person they had handcuffed, or the person who had bolted down the street had dumped anything in our yard. They found nothing. Then a few minutes later, they got a sniffer dog out of one of the cars, and the cop and dog went up the street. Another cop went next door, and then came around to our place, rang the bell, and asked us if we had seen anything suspicious. We had seen nothing.

The cops then went up the street, and were looking at a car. They then called a tow truck, and took the car away.

Syringes, stolen goods, all in less than a week. All of this is just one step closer to us moving suburbs.

No doubt their will be crime, regardless of where I live. The thing is that my mum has wanted to move suburbs all year, I have wanted to stay here, and this is not helping my case to stay here. My mum wanted to move to Werribee of all places.

Crimes I have seen here include grass fires, which only seem to happen during the school holidays. Funny that.:rolleyes: These happen every year.

The other major thing that I saw was the fire that night. That night when the Coburg Basketball stadium was burnt down. Me and my mum woke up because of the sirens. We live near the Basketball stadium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back