Remove this Banner Ad

Jackson7

Team Captain
Apr 3, 2006
Queensland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi All,

I just wanted to check that they are still registering the TAR games even though the website says 2004 all over it.
I tried to register mine three days ago and sent my dough off through the internet but havent heard anything. Are they still doing it ? And how long does it usually take ?

CHeers

Usually takes a week (I know, it hurts) but is all worth it with updates each year. Don't worry too much that your money might be lost, because it shouldn't be. They also hardly respond to emails, which is pretty ****ed up considering they are running a revenue based operation.

A week ! Bloody hell i had big plans to smash it all weekend ......

No way to download the full version or anything in the mean time im guessing

Jackson7 said:
A week ! Bloody hell i had big plans to smash it all weekend ......

No way to download the full version or anything in the mean time im guessing

Well, I'm not sure if a demo game can lead into a full game (ie. save game during demo version), but you could always start up a story over the week.

Personally I think Stratagem Sports are very ordinary at customer service, and if it wasn't such a fantastic management game, they would almost be dead. They hardly respond to emails, and if they do it is 3-6 days later, and it takes them a week to email you a small activation code, despite receiving your money order 24 hours after it has been sent.

As I said though. In the mood and willing to post a story, be good to have another story on here. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back