Social The clubroom + general chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a 3rd season? I thought only 2. I've also never watched it. Thought it was a serious news show until I looked it up just now
It was not called Frontline in the States apparently, due to the actual current affairs show over there of the same name.

It's 100% not a serious show, it's a comedy/mockumentary style. Cast is brilliant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Survivor?

From the bits I watched, Kellie pissed me off - I would have thrown the first immunity challenge of the game just to vote her out

I would have thrown her off a cliff

In last night's episode, I loved Alex's face when Kellie decided to basically talk at him while he was in the hammock - he looked like he would rather have been voted off the previous night compared with receiving the second chance 😂

In last night's episode, I loved Alex's face when Kellie decided to basically talk at him while he was in the hammock - he looked like he would rather have been voted off the previous night compared with receiving the second chance 😂
her exit was one of the most bizzare of all time. Wth was that "I"M A PSYCHOLOGIST!" Big reveal. Big ******* whoop you twat.

Regarding Kellie being a psychologist - if she was your psychologist & you watched her this series, would you still have her as your psychologist?

And on the last elimination,
When it revealed she wrote Winnar's name, what did she mean by "you need an older player to teach you how to play a real strategic game"? Did she not realise that she played the worst strategic game & was only still in the game due to the protection of others...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back