The Lottery Office

Remove this Banner Ad

Coolangatta

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 27, 2007
Western Australia
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
A chance at $1.3b after lump sum and all taxes?

The Lottery Office

You think this is legit? I bought one ticket (self selected numbers), tried to buy one more game (quick pick). Site is down though.

Apparently they purchase a ticket in the US from a “state lottery operator” authorised by the “state lottery authority” (so not the actual draw but based on it) and if your numbers match the official numbers they payout the same winnings as the real draw.

Could just be a sneaky way of them circumventing the official draws terms and conditions.

The other problem is they own the ticket and someone like me is gonna be anonymous so they could run off with the winnings if they wanted to. It’s probably an elaborate scam and I imagine it’s not hard to get a gambling licence from the NT.

Still I took the punt that $7 might be a scam but it might not be either and if I’m arsey enough to win I’ll buy BigFooty.

No idea, how you go?

You win
Nah, but I play 1 game in the biggest draw they have.

If it's a scam, I'd have proof that they've conned me, but then I suppose they could just shut up shop, close the site, and run with the ticket and I probably wouldn't be able to sue them. Hopefully they'd pay out, they have paid some Aussie bloke about $1m in the second division of the Italian before.

More chance of getting eaten by a shark.
Whilst never going in the water
100882584-sharknado1.jpg

Anyone won the lotto here.

Never known or met a single person that has won more than $100 on the lotto.
Know a bloke who won it twice within 3 years.
A farmer, he won it the 1st time and bought the diary farm next door and the 2nd time he bought the next farm.
Owned 3 farms with 3 sons and was a terrific nondescript sort of fella.

My mum took the same numbers since day 1 and had a few divvy 5s to show for it.

Anyone won the lotto here.

Never known or met a single person that has won more than $100 on the lotto.
Never won anything more than $20 with the Lottery Office but have won about $90 a handful of times in lotto. I don’t play much cause it’d be a waste of money.

There’s been some division two winners with the Lottery Office but never division one. Though, that is according to their own website so this could be easily faked.

What I don’t like is that it looks like if you win division one you have to have some sort of in person meeting with them. No thanks, just transfer the winnings to my account within two weeks.

Surely if they didn’t pay up you could do them for fraud/false advertising. You get an emailed ticket confirmation and account record which would easily prove you had the winning numbers. https://www.lotteryoffice.com.au/magazine/winners/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back