Movies & TV The new movie thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 23, 2007
around about
AFL Club
Sydney
With new posters having access to this board im sure there are some threads like the Movie and TV thread they just cant be buggerd reading through a hundred pages before getting to the conversation.

So every so often we need to restart these things.

So a rare outiong to the big screen midfweek for me and saw Ted

Intelligent, no, great drama no, great acting no

Funny - hell yes. What can I say, the jokes were cheap throw away lines and a fair chunk of the script recycled elsewhere but what can I say people, if you have nothing better to do mid week you might as well pop in and see this story about a teddy bear.

I thought Ted was ok - had some good moments. Pretty funny though that some parents are taking their young children to see it.

Also looking forward to the new Batman movie.

Thinking 'The Shire' filmed in Cronulla will be a big waste of time, but something is drawing me into having a look at it to get some insight to you Sydney folk. Is it the babes at the beach? Do I watch it?

NO! What the hell are you thinking Bez, come onnnn. That s**t is trash, it is an insult to the intelligence of anyone with half a brain.

NO! What the hell are you thinking Bez, come onnnn. That s**t is trash, it is an insult to the intelligence of anyone with half a brain.

No offence meant, but going from the previews and your posting I can picture you starring in it. Im watching it now you've convinced me.

*jokes

It says movie and tv thread, anyway does it really matter? lol

I don't really care was just trying to protect CAS's dignity. He's probably cryin into his parmigiana as we speak

Lol just saw the ad while watching Masterchef. One of the girls is called Beckaa. Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back