Random Things you didn't know

Remove this Banner Ad

My standard go-to in Mario Kart, old Wario.
Not Toad? I generally go him for the racing and DK for the Battle

And if it doesn't?

Here in Adelaide I'd say we're a blend of the standard 4 seasons and that of the Nyoongar.

Birak, Bunuru and Djeran are perfectly aligned to Adelaide weather.

The standard winter and spring is also, we get too much winter weather in August to align it with spring. Yes we get some spring weather in August but generally only very late in the month.

Some still are! They're pretty similar in flavour to the orange variety; maybe a touch sweeter.

I made my standard chicken risotto with grated purple (rather than orange) carrot once. Tasted great but the whole dish was quite literally the colour of hot pink.

Some still are! They're pretty similar in flavour to the orange variety; maybe a touch sweeter.

I made my standard chicken risotto with grated purple (rather than orange) carrot once. Tasted great but the whole dish was quite literally the colour of hot pink.

Yeah it was more that they were apparently the norm which is what I found shocking when told today.
Apparently (this is my mate telling me this I havnt actually googled to check) what we now consider the norm is a variant that we cultivated from two other types. I'm assuming maybe because of ease to grow or hardiness.

Yeah it was more that they were apparently the norm which is what I found shocking when told today.
Apparently (this is my mate telling me this I havnt actually googled to check) what we now consider the norm is a variant that we cultivated from two other types. I'm assuming maybe because of ease to grow or hardiness.
I heard (rightly or wrongly) that Holland was the primary producer of carrots in the world and they cultivated almost exclusively orange due to it being the national colour. Gradually orange became the norm.

Interesting if nothing else.

That's awesome, and almost worth doing on purpose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back