tommy kite

is tommy kite up there with the best of them???

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

aaron c

Debutant
Aug 22, 2007
WODONGA
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
bullioh
just want to know everyones thoughts on if tommy kite is one of the best country footy players going round

i want to no how could any one say no to this question. show ur faces u weak people the man or myth has made the upper muzza.

Hes the besgt i've seen I saw him stand on clouds and run like the wind while kicking 100's of goals. He is an absolute legend.

Who the hell is he?
Never heard of him, never seen him,

I saw him at his peek before his broken leg and one day at yack he turned the game on its head.He had the ability to dummy around players just by looking at them they could never work out where he was going.
He shood have played AFL and I belive at one stage Collinwood were looking at him.

Bit of gun in the bush considering he broke his leg in similar fashion to Nathan Brown. Heard the same Collingwood rumour also (his dad played 2's there). Pushing 30 now but playing as well as ever across half back but versatile enough to play forward. Should make a handy coach in the future, commitment to the game second to none:thumbsu:

the kizzle is a gun!!!!!! he would wear his collingwood training jumper everyday after he broke his leg and missed out to a bloke called buckley!!!! the upper murray is all about the kizzle.he is legend amongst giants of the game.i have the seen the bookie move gracefully between packs and fly high!!! it's something afl players should use in there game. if only he had made the big time he would be bigger then hirdy!!!!!!go kizzle you all time legend:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I saw him at his peek before his broken leg and one day at yack he turned the game on its head.He had the ability to dummy around players just by looking at them they could never work out where he was going.
He shood have played AFL and I belive at one stage Collinwood were looking at him.

I have played with and against T.K.
The thing that stood out, was he never gets caught or tackled with the ball. It's like he has eyes in the back of his head. He can see them comming from any angle.;)

Come on Eddie, make things right. Put him on the rookie list.:rolleyes:

Is he that dude who plays in the backline for Cudgy? Handy player but spose coulda been alot better if he hadnt broken his leg as some of the experts:rolleyes: on this thread say. doesnt matter cause next year i'm gonna carve him and his broken leg up:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

so tommy kite has his own thread!!!!! every superstar is on here and he deserves to be aswell.In his younger days he was a class above the rest.He has become the heart and soul of the upper murray football league.He has carved up some the best with his silky smooth skills.Has one of the biggest hearts ever seen in country footy.I have seen him take the game by it's balls and rip them outr with his teeth he's so tough. I have heard how he broke his leg by making his way to collingwood pre season.Could some one tell me more!!!!! I think if he made the afl he would be a star on the footy show next to Crawfs!!!!

so tommy kite has his own thread!!!!! every superstar is on here and he deserves to be aswell.In his younger days he was a class above the rest.He has become the heart and soul of the upper murray football league.He has carved up some the best with his silky smooth skills.Has one of the biggest hearts ever seen in country footy.I have seen him take the game by it's balls and rip them outr with his teeth he's so tough. I have heard how he broke his leg by making his way to collingwood pre season.Could some one tell me more!!!!! I think if he made the afl he would be a star on the footy show next to Crawfs!!!!
I herd he did ordission for the footy show but they couldn;t work out witch camera he was looking at.

Without a doubt the single most important cog in that clubs well oiled engine. Has the rare ability of 270 degree vision and somehow stole phar-laps heart. Not one to talk himself up he should be called Mr. Modesty. Go you iconic little gem:thumbsu:

Without a doubt the single most important cog in that clubs well oiled engine. Has the rare ability of 270 degree vision and somehow stole phar-laps heart. Not one to talk himself up he should be called Mr. Modesty. Go you iconic little gem:thumbsu:
Haven't seen the great man on the training track pre-season. Heard a whisper he was going back to the place where it all began, Border/Walwa.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After reading what everyone else on this thread has said about this bloke he must be a gun. Sounds like a combination of Chris Judd and Benny Cousins, a very rare breed indeed:D:D:D

Unfortunately Tommy's impressive return to the Hume league has been hampered by the removal of his appendix. Not to worry though girls, he is still available on MySpace and Facebook:D:D:D

Everyone would be rapt to hear the great man made his comeback from near death on Saturday against Culcairn. Had a starring role up forward where he expects to kick 5 goals a game. Unfortunately he only ended up with zero.:D:D:D

the pre season is now upon us and no sighn of the great man as yet...theres every chance he could be in for his best season ever now that he is in love with the most amazing girl in the world,he will be keen to impress her on the feild but the title of madrooter may leave him..any thoughts????

Heard from a very reliable source that the Great Man will be announcing his retirement in the near future. Impending family commitments and a wedding to prepare for will occupy his time in the 2009 Hume league season. He has not ruled out making a comeback in the 2010 season however is more likely to be spending his time in the boudoir on Melrose Drive with his lady.:D:D:D

Heard from a very reliable source that the Great Man will be announcing his retirement in the near future. Impending family commitments and a wedding to prepare for will occupy his time in the 2009 Hume league season. He has not ruled out making a comeback in the 2010 season however is more likely to be spending his time in the boudoir on Melrose Drive with his lady.:D:D:D

yep i'm in love with a sexy young lady and dont have time for footy this year

Well its official....Tommy Kite has retired from all forms of football. He made his announcement in a text message (Damien Martyn style!) saying "Due to work commitments, lack of desire and the need to spend quality time with my lady and a wedding to plan it is with a heavy heart that i am retiring from all forms of football immediately. I'd like to thank my coaches who i helped mold and the Brock-Burrum, Border-Walwa and Cudgewa Football Club's that reaped the benefits of my sensational talent. Lastly i would like to thank all the fans (especially the ladies) out there that enjoyed my exploits on and off the field".:(:(:(

Back