Suspended
Jun 24, 2005
Paddo
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
point piper jelly wrestle
This weeks winner;

Yes, you guessed it, this weeks winner is the crusty the clown impersonator 'Andrew Symmonds'

Terrific Work Andrew

excuse me? no need to be rude.

Besides your post makes no sense, hence i asked you to explain yourself. IF a person confesses to having a drinking problem, isn't it more likely you will find them in a pub.... hmmmmm? :)
It wasn't rude, it is saying that everything i post you want to argue.
He admitted he has a problem with the drink, so stay away from the pub, he cannot hide he is a Aussie cricketer with a high profile its not like your regular alcoholic.
And for all that Stimpy you have been excused.

It wasn't rude, it is saying that everything i post you want to argue.
He admitted he has a problem with the drink, so stay away from the pub, he cannot hide he is a Aussie cricketer with a high profile its not like your regular alcoholic.
And for all that Stimpy you have been excused.

Yes that is what he SHOULD do but he has already confessed to having a drinking PROBLEM, problem being the operative word. Clearly it's not as straightforward and simple as you would like it to be... :)

and for all that bedford you have been excused.

:)

It is not how i like it, the goose should be turfed out of the side.There has been calls all morning on SEN from people who have met the rude @@@@.
Ricky Ponting had to grow up after having problems with the grog when he was about 22, Symonds is nearly 33 and still hasn't grown up.
If he needs a drink so bad do it at the team hotel with his team mates.Interesting that the Rugby players there gave him the arse because he was asking for trouble.

This weeks winner is;

Ricky Ponting, not content with wearing a constant scowl on the field and a mink on his head.

Ricky has now complained that for the last 3 years Australin players are expected to play too much cricket if they play all 3 versions of the game. He thinks this needs to be looked into by Cricket Australia worried about player burn out.

Is this the same Ricky Ponting who played in the IPL in his off season ?

Another worthy winner.

A lot of this has been blown up by a Murdoch reporter in Jon Pierek who has to justify his existence by writing crap stories.
This is the same fellow who used to report on Swans games and constantly put us down, of course the Murdoch papers supported Rugby league and didn't want the Swans to be a success.This was confirmed to me by someone high up at the Swans.
Anything written by this rat should be taken with a grain of salt.

Bedders, he came out in a press conference yesterday and complained about too much cricket, and argued he had been against it for 3 years, and it needed to be addressed by CA. I watched the confefernce, it was about his wrist, he partially blamed workload.

This is the same R ponting who is happy to play IPL for some filthy lucre in his time off.

Hypocritical in the extreme.

It has nothing to do with a Murdoch reporter or paper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This weeks winner;

R Ponting, well done Ricky, this is your second award.

Following the loss of the India tour series Ricky was peeved with the media for daring to question his team and captaincy/tactics. Ricky made the following statement; "I think the media have short memories about our record, lets see what the comments are when we win all the test matches this summer at home in Australia"

Great effort Ricky, this award may well end up being the 'Ponting Tool of the week award'

Well it appears i may have gone a bit early. We have a second contender for the 'Ponting tool of the week award'

Matthew Hayden.

In an interview for a very worthy cause the 'Pink in Sydney, Jane Mcgrath test' Matthew on his place in the side, offered this;

"sure, runs are important, but there are other facets of the game, and i am happy with my contribution to the side"

So what exactly are you offering Matthew? as an opening batsmen i believe your only role is to score runs. Sure, if you can catch and field half well, or even, you know, bowl, even better.

I honestly dont believe sledging or acting like a 12 year old with silly antics on the feild is fulfilling your role. The after game barbie does not make you worthy of a baggy green champ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back