travis ridgway, the greatest player to ever play SFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

A big day at the Caulfield Cup today eh, Cousin Tiger? :)

Tiger are you serious??? Try a Bloke named Reece played for noble park many moons ago think he won around 4 leagues B/F and belted me along the way which im sure will please many on here:D

Tiger are you serious??? Try a Bloke named Reece played for noble park many moons ago think he won around 4 leagues B/F and belted me along the way which im sure will please many on here:D

David Martin for Bentleigh won 5 league B & Fs in a row from 1995-99 & used to beat Peter Reece quite handsomely, I'd name him the best ever bar none.

BTW I think this thread about Trav was alcohol inspired & tongue in cheek ;)

David Martin for Bentleigh won 5 league B & Fs in a row from 1995-99 & used to beat Peter Reece quite handsomely, I'd name him the best ever bar none.

BTW I think this thread about Trav was alcohol inspired & tongue in cheek ;)

Cant say i remember him but thats a fair effort most posts on here are Tongue and cheek arnt they??? i cant understand all the Anger;):D

Not the greatest to play SFL but one of the best forwards on the SFL all time list. When fit and firing - Watch Out!

Not the greatest to play SFL but one of the best forwards on the SFL all time list. When fit and firing - Watch Out!

he'd only be the best player in the sfl if you polled one person, HIM.

so far up himself, and with no good reason.

small man syndrome if you ask me

He has kicked 100+ goals in a SFL Div 1 season not many have done that recently, maybe in Mike Sheehan's SFL top 50 but definitely not the best of all time:D

p.s. read my first post
*mimes drinking

he'd only be the best player in the sfl if you polled one person, HIM.

so far up himself, and with no good reason.

small man syndrome if you ask me

I'd say he'd s**t all over you snowman, i'm waiting for the weather to heat up so you just melt away you pest.

I'd say he'd s**t all over you snowman, i'm waiting for the weather to heat up so you just melt away you pest.

You're an 2's player in one of the worst football competitions in Australia, your opinion of who is a good footballer and who isn't does not really hold much weight with me tiger.
However, you do amuse me with all of your crap posts trying to sound like you know something.
Your ability is only 50% of why you are a 2's player, the other 50% is displayed on this forum, you know nothing about the game.

You're an 2's player in one of the worst football competitions in Australia, your opinion of who is a good footballer and who isn't does not really hold much weight with me tiger.
However, you do amuse me with all of your crap posts trying to sound like you know something.
Your ability is only 50% of why you are a 2's player, the other 50% is displayed on this forum, you know nothing about the game.

Snowman what does it matter if i play 2's football? Doesn't make me know anything less about football, perhaps it just means i'm not up to senior standard due to skills or something like that.

Although in saying that, i am sure a best and fairest winning in the 2's at St Pauls could get a game in Dingleys 1's!

And for what it's worth, i couldnt care less if my opinion doesn't hold much weight with you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back