Trish Broadbridge - you are a Champion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Parky

Senior List
Jun 2, 2004
You have acted with absolute dignity and class over the last week in a time of absolute tragedy for yourself and Troy's family. We truly hope that the years to follow deliver you the true happiness that you deserve.

Love

The AFL Family

I must admit, I started to mist up a bit when Melbourne and Essendon walked out together before the start of the match. Well done Melbourne, well done Essendon but most of all... well done Trish

Gabbie said:
I must admit, I started to mist up a bit when Melbourne and Essendon walked out together before the start of the match. Well done Melbourne, well done Essendon but most of all... well done Trish

Hopefully a standard of behaviour that can be replicated on this site for the first time in a long time.

Did anyone see after the game how all the melbourne players said there condolences to Trish gave her a kiss and whatever ,

Then Brock Mclean walks back puts on the most perveted smile of all time and then Kissed Trish,

It was truely Distirbing if anyone is as observant as me they would have noticed this.

Appollocreed said:
Did anyone see after the game how all the melbourne players said there condolences to Trish gave her a kiss and whatever ,

Then Brock Mclean walks back puts on the most perveted smile of all time and then Kissed Trish,

It was truely Distirbing if anyone is as observant as me they would have noticed this.

You have issues mate that need to be addressed.

Appollocreed said:

You're kidding aren't you made. The lent over and hugged her. He would have known her reasonably well seeing as though he spent a bit of time at Sandringham with Troy. You're a sick kid.

It was a fantastic arrangement and one that showed that footy clubs can put aside animosity and join together for a common cause.

Now if only more footy fans would do that...

the start of the game was truly amaising, i sat at home wishing i was there for the first quarter and a bit. I thought it was a great send off to troy and i wish the broadbridge family well.

One hell of a strong person Trish.

Maybe the time spent working with that other truly top-shelf person, Jimmy Stynes, has rubbed off on her, but probably just made that way

Well done. I hope we could all show such strength of character and person in such circumstances, though hopefully we will never know.

nicho_magic said:
the start of the game was truly amaising, i sat at home wishing i was there for the first quarter and a bit. I thought it was a great send off to troy and i wish the broadbridge family well.
yeah it was pretty touching. dont wanna sound disrespectful here, but can you imagine the fuss that would be made if an absolute champion like Hird or Voss died?

johnnyhoward said:
yeah it was pretty touching. dont wanna sound disrespectful here, but can you imagine the fuss that would be made if an absolute champion like Hird or Voss died?

Johnny - we are I think here in this context talking about the character of the widow than the football abilities and acheivements of the deceased.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back