Tuck

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigerland said:
-----------------------------------------------------

You missed your chance. You showed him the door - why would he want to go back to the rabble? Tuck will play his career at Richmond.
The sooner you replace Buckenarra the better chance you'll have of recruiting the right players.

Oh dear.....

Just an ordinary piece of work that one....

Have fun with Shultz as your future KPP, LOL....

Vandenbergfan said:
Hawthorn should throw a lot of money at him, afterall we are going to have a lot more free cash in our salary cap then you lot.

Let him know he has the chance of linking up with his brother and to play at the club where it all began for his father and uncle.

Even if it doesn't succeed hopefully it'll put a little more pressure on Richmond's bottom line.

You are a fool. Richo is on the vets list in 06 and campbell is likely to retire. Don't forget we're only paying 94% of the cap this year so there'll be more than enough room to reward tucky for his great year in 05. He's a tiger boy thru and thru so move on.

LMAOO@ Little Alistair Clarkson being unable to get a job with AJAX as coach,
so Hawthorn took him.

WHAT A DUD !

Nightwolf_69 said:
Oh dear.....
Just an ordinary piece of work that one....
Have fun with Shultz as your future KPP, LOL....
---------------------------------------------------

Schultz will be a very good player.
It must sadden you every time you see Judd breaking the pack.....another Buckanarra winning decision.
What will he do with pick 1 or 2 this year - stuff it up no doubt

Tigerland said:

It must sadden you every time you see Judd breaking the pack.....another Buckanarra winning decision.
We are happy with Hodge ...... yada , yada , yada

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigerland said:

Huh? Bucky wasnt our recruting manager at that point in time, oh dear :rolleyes:

Hawks had their chance at Tucky. Leave him alone and let him play footy where he wants to. Youth policy says Clarko wont touch him. Nice to see Walace showed som faith in him and gave him a go. As a Hawthorn supporter i am happy to see blokes like him playing good footy.

Yep but this will be my last week on top i reckon. I had Jonathon Brown as captain for the las two weeks when I should have just stuck with spida. I reckon Mcphee is stuffed for the year (Groin), Haselby injury is hurting me and trades are as thin as hens teeth. I was luck the sides behind me had Ling and Sinclaire out week and made a lucky Edwards Bateman trade two weeks ago. :)

I'm sure Tuck would love to get coached by Clarkson at rock bottom Hawthorn instead of Wallace and the rampaging Tigers..Yeah Righhhhhhht hahahahahaha!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back