Champs Lg UEFA Champions League 2023/24 (Semi Finals) - On Stan

Champions League

Remove this Banner Ad

City are just like The Kansas City Chiefs. Will pull out their big guns when it's big boy time.

They got a lot more up their sleeve.

Not sure where they’d be without his goals.

Kane is carrying them.
The pile on is ridiculous. They fell over the line for the title on the final day last season, and look as much off the pace this season

So Bayern Munich managed to interrupt their 11 league titles in a row and turn themselves in CL minnows by buying Harry Kane. 😳

Kane should move back to Leyton Orient so he can secure himself that elusive league title. Reckon he would score about 70 for them in a season.

The pile on is ridiculous. They fell over the line for the title on the final day last season, and look as much off the pace this season
The pile on is because somehow trophies avoid the man. Even going to a club that has won 11 in a row, super cups and regular cups... they're all of the sudden winning nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nagelsmaan watching Bayern burn

Tom Cruise Laughing GIF by JustViral

Inter had their chance last season. The 4 teams you mentioned all have Inter's measure.

Their done.
An 8th in Seria a beats Bayern Munich.
Like I said, Inters a shot with how good they are defensively to go far. Even made money on the Lazio result today because playing in Italy away is hard for anyone.

Draw would have been a great result for Arsenal, but still expect they'll go through.

Clubs like Spurs, Villa, United should be cheering them on. I think if Arsenal go out there's no chance of that 5th champions league spot.

I think if Arsenal go out there's no chance of that 5th champions league spot.
That could be true.

Clubs like Spurs, Villa, United should be cheering them on.
But no.

Their continued ineptitude, lack of heritage and overall minnow status in Europe needs to remain for as long as possible.
Won't be cheering on The Gunners in Europe anytime soon. Revelling in their inevitable failure most definitely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back