Waratahs v Brumbies

Remove this Banner Ad

The Power Guy

Team Captain
Feb 20, 2002
Out the back
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Can't wait. If we (the Waratahs) can topple the Brumbies I think we have a good chance of taking out the Super 12 for the first time. Not impressed with the almost complete lack of coverage down here in Melbourne, I can hardly keep up with what's happening in the Rugby. It's gay.

Can't wait either. This should be a great game. I am really p!$$ed off because I can't even get a single ticket - it's completely sold out (althought have decided I will be going to the Swans vs Roos match next door at the SCG anyway).
I was at the Waratahs vs Highlanders on Saturday night and it was a record attendance at a Super 12 match in Australia of about 35 000. This week it is obviously going to be much bigger - can't believe I'm going to miss out! GO WARATAHS!

Well I am also pissed off because I can't even get coverage of it down here in Melbourne! I wish I was there in Sydney for the big match like you would not believe. I think it will be a thriller not to be missed!!!!!!!!!! GO WARATAHS!

T'was a scrappy game ... but my Reds brought home the bacon against the Cats overnight! We needed that bonus point. :)

Originally posted by The Hippie
42,000 or thereabouts, KOrd. Havent got the exact figure, but around that.

Yeah ground sold out like 2 weeks before the game. On another note, all three Australian teams are in the top 4!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back