Welcome to Carlton Kurt Tippett

Remove this Banner Ad

Why should that bother carltank?, they've been overpaying spuds under the table for many years...business as usual .

Still offended? Of course you are - flog - we finished you off this year with a shank from the boundary kicked by a plodder :oops:
Gunna get Carlton Round One this time - eh?:rolleyes:

STFU - tosser you nd the rest of your pussy cats have got nuthin.

Still offended? Of course you are - flog - we finished you off this year with a shank from the boundary kicked by a plodder :oops:
Gunna get Carlton Round One this time - eh?:rolleyes:

STFU - tosser you nd the rest of your pussy cats have got nuthin.
I'm sorry the truth hurts tanker, but you needed to hear it.:)

Interesting!

I thought Carlton already had a semi useless forward / ruckman in Kruezer, what willyou do with 2.

Tippett averages 12 disposals, 5 marks. 1.5 tackles and 1.9 goal per game. About the same as Chris Dawes. That's what your $800k will get you.

3. You forgot Hampson.

Who the F would want Spud Tippet.....SERIOUSLY!!

worried because theres not one Port player that an opposition fan would think worthy of making a thread that they are excited about taking them off your hands?

the rumour I heard coming out was Carlton offered Tippett $5m over 5 years. now obviously Carlton are not constrained by mere technicalities such as 'salary caps' like us mere mortals that cant get Vlad to sign off on our cheating (sorry environmental ambassador is the new term) but for $1m a year Id help pack his bags to go if the blues can offer the right trade. Even if we ignore the second half of the year which was wrecked by multiple concussions Id say hes worth $500-$600 tops, and we were paying overs at $700 as it is.

I think its gonna happen because i heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend he is gonna sign with Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was the last time Cartank landed a big fish (and didnt cost them their future)?

I always thought it was going to happen, I did Tippett.
Horatio style next time please
qm.gif
3r5e5f

Warnock taps it down to Judd who hands off to Murphy. Murphy shrugs off one, shrugs off two, bursts through the back and pinpoints a pass to Gibbs just outside 50. Gibbs doesn't like his chances, looks for the pass inside. Waite offers a lead, ignores him and goes further to TIPPETTT!!!! OH WHAT A GRAB!!!! HE PULLED THAT FROM THE ARMS OF ZEUS HIMSELF!!! Tippett lining up, 25m out directly in front. His run up is confident and sure enough HE'S PUT IT STRAIGHT THROUGH THE BIG STICKS!!! SIREN GOES!!! OH WHAT A FINISH!! CARLTON HAVE WON THE 2013 GRAND FINAL BY 1 POINT OVER THE PIES!!! KURT TIPPETT TAKE A BOW.
I see that hallucinogenics are flooding the streets in Perth again:rolleyes:

Something you of course know nothing about...
haha funny s##t first we will make the top . then the top 8 we have Cloke ,tippett, goddard ,boak ..
Be honest with you're self Carltcheats you are all big mouths ... 3 wooden spoons and 1 finals win in 13 years ......... No 1 wants to play for the filthy cratltank cheats haha FACTS ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back