Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 20 Official Team Thread - Congratulations Wooljay, Best & Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

We needed that one, big time. It seems everytime l dispose of the football in defence to SSwans, it always seems to be turned over for an opposition goal almost every second match.

I've been pretty good with marking this season, so I blame your kicking. :p Otherwise, I'm dropping it on purpose.

I've been pretty good with marking this season, so I blame your kicking. :p Otherwise, I'm dropping it on purpose.
TBH, l'll be surprised if my kicking efficiency ever exceeded 30%.

A win this week against the Roys who we were able to beat in round one will clinch us finals berth. Let's get pumped up, gents!

I think we're a certainty with TheFreightTrain effect taking place.

ALL ABOARD

Wooo back on the winners list. Quivorir are you a happy little coach?
A busy day today left me arriving at the ground late. As in just now. However I will be taking all credit for this win.

A busy day today left me arriving at the ground late. As in just now. However I will be taking all credit for this win.
So you're saying you didn't get to personally see the brilliance of Golumless in all his glory tonight with a bag of 9

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could just be reading posts from a ghostly premonition. I'll let you know if it starts haunting the Hall of Fame with cries of "let me in!!"

Are they could just make it easy for everyone and just do it already!

Are they could just make it easy for everyone and just do it already!

I'll tell you what, because I like you, I'll nominate you next time around. However on the Hall of Fame board I want there to be an asterisk on your name, that asterisk leads to a gigantic portait of me next to the honour board.

frank_frazetta_againstthegods.jpg

I don't want to get you guys too excited, but if the Bears lose this week and we win, we're top 4. :D

I already have a nosebleed from being this high on the ladder... :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back