Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 20 Official Team Thread - Congratulations Wooljay, Best & Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought you were captain this week?

This wouldn't be a problem if the armband hadn't gone missing. The issue here is that anyone from the team in the past few seasons could be responsible. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

No, I'm captain!

giphy.gif

After careful deliberation with my agent and my family, I've decided to take up your offer in the sign-up thread and join the West Coast Wonders. I look forward to playing quality football with the club and look to become an integral part of the success that this club aims to achieve.

'Sup.

After careful deliberation with my agent and my family, I've decided to take up your offer in the sign-up thread and join the West Coast Wonders. I look forward to playing quality football with the club and look to become an integral part of the success that this club aims to achieve.

'Sup.
Welcome to the best club :)

Welcome TheFreightTrain !

You and your enormous 'nads (presumably) will grow to appreciate the decision you've made. The easiest and best way to get involved is to swing straight into our match thread. This week we play the Geelong Wolves (who used to be the Geelong Gumbies) and are having a terrible season. Their posters are largely unintelligent oafs with very little Qooty ability. Beware of the feminine wiles of Tayl0r and otherwise call them out as the witless flogs that they are, then settle in for the ride as we dismantle them in a simulated contest for the ages later this evening.

'Sup.

Awesome to have you, mate! We unfortunately can't field you for today's game, as the team sheet was submitted on Thursday. Feel free to join in on the match thread banter though, and you will definitely be a part of the starting line-up for next week's game. I'll send you a message the outlines the basics of Qooty and the Sweet FA today.

Awesome to have you, mate! We unfortunately can't field you for today's game, as the team sheet was submitted on Thursday. Feel free to join in on the match thread banter though, and you will definitely be a part of the starting line-up for next week's game. I'll send you a message the outlines the basics of Qooty and the Sweet FA today.

Cheers!

Definitely keen to get amongst it. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A win this week against the Roys who we were able to beat in round one will clinch us finals berth. Let's get pumped up, gents!

I think we're a certainty with TheFreightTrain effect taking place.

We needed that one, big time. It seems everytime l dispose of the football in defence to SSwans, it always seems to be turned over for an opposition goal almost every second match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back