West Coke posts job ad for List Manager on Seek

Remove this Banner Ad

V_23

Premiership Player
Aug 9, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
The Eagles are such a rabble, they’re looking for a List Manager…in January…on Seek…

Anyone keen to try their hand at possibly the hardest job in Australia, overhauling West Coke’s insipid list?

“Sack everyone but Harley Reid, now where’s my $100k salary?”

:$

IMG-2423.jpg

Kim Jong Nizzie’s son on the dole que, big news here in the West. The empire is collapsing.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

I might apply since I'm retiring this week, I could probably do the job from home too, just have to read the Eagles bored to get the info I need to pick players.

I might apply since I'm retiring this week, I could probably do the job from home too, just have to read the Eagles bored to get the info I need to pick players.

Happy Retirement Dinners.

You seem like a true trencherman/salt of the earth type who has been there and done that

Congrats on a fine working career (in whatever your field) mate, and thanks for prolly going easier on me in the past (when I probably deserved a harsher stick for some of my silly ill thought posts and misdemeanours) :)

Anyhow once again Happy Retirement Dinsdale, and enjoy the next phase of your life (unfortunately Hawthorn will still be poo for the foreseeable future

You seem like a true trencherman/salt of the earth type who has been there and done that

Congrats on a fine working career (in whatever your field) mate, and thanks for prolly going easier on me in the past (when I probably deserved a harsher stick for some of my silly ill thought posts and misdemeanours) :)

Anyhow once again Happy Retirement Dinsdale, and enjoy the next phase of your life (unfortunately Hawthorn will still be poo for the foreseeable future
Suck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh No Friends GIF by Treehouse Direct

The Eagles are such a rabble, they’re looking for a List Manager…in January…on Seek…

Anyone keen to try their hand at possibly the hardest job in Australia, overhauling West Coke’s insipid list?

“Sack everyone but Harley Reid, now where’s my $100k salary?”

:$

IMG-2423.jpg
That’s fine, I assume the senior coaching position will be posted early in the season.

I should dig up my posts on Carlton board saying we should get rid of Petrevski-Seton years ago when he had some semblance of trade value. It will show WCE I am a vast improvement

You're too smart.

Can't tell you what my job was as I had to sign an official secrets act form...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back