Which league will have the best ranking after round 4?

Remove this Banner Ad

By 11 points per round?
Yep, "easily" :rolleyes::rolleyes:
:thumbsu:
How petty, aruging about semantics. If you could do the math properly you'd find that it's not 11 points per round. It's 11 points per team per round. That's a lot more than 11 points :):)

Div 2 is much more consistant across the board, Div 10 is skewed by the one high score.

How petty, aruging about semantics. If you could do the math properly you'd find that it's not 11 points per round. It's 11 points per team per round. That's a lot more than 11 points :):)

Div 2 is much more consistant across the board, Div 10 is skewed by the one high score.

Div 2 >> The rest
So that's an average of 3.67 points a team, per game?

Well, saying that, it's a huge difference :thumbsu::rolleyes:

So that's an average of 3.67 points a team, per game?

Well, saying that, it's a huge difference :thumbsu::rolleyes:
I hope for your sake and the sake of the education system the figures you pulled out aren't related to the Div 2 > Div 10 comment (I assume they are since you quoted me in your post). If they are, you're way way off :thumbsu::rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope for your sake and the sake of the education system the figures you pulled out aren't related to the Div 2 > Div 10 comment (I assume they are since you quoted me in your post). If they are, you're way way off :thumbsu::rolleyes:
So maybe it is 11 per round lol ;)

Are you saying that is a lot ahead of us?

"If you are you're way off :thumbsu::rolleyes:"

I personally think Division 5 will win.

You would hope Division 1-3 should be up the highest in the rankings.

Sorry but that's a load of crap.

I joined Div 10 only because I was slow in announcing my interest to be in a BF league. I finished 230th last year.

This is the first year of this BF leagues system. The division number doesn't mean anything because the leagues weren't ranked.

part of the almighty div 10, damn competive. next year we should get the rankings a bit better and if div 10 does keep this form up us boys should be promoted , we are clearly full of stars

Sorry but that's a load of crap.

I joined Div 10 only because I was slow in announcing my interest to be in a BF league. I finished 230th last year.

This is the first year of this BF leagues system. The division number doesn't mean anything because the leagues weren't ranked.

The first two leagues were...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back