Leagues 2023 AFL Fantasy - Have a League You Need Filling - Join Here !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gday Punters . Starting up the BOTFL ( bunch of tossers F/L ) all welcome code is ZCJY5E5T Cheers Bergy

Joined mate :) Code doesn't work though, so just entered 'BOTFL' and that worked - just a heads up!

Awesome I would like to join a league and compete against my wife! I had 7/8 years in the bigfooty dynasty league (with two premierships :)).

She has never signed up to ultimatefooty before and registration is not open. Anyone know when it opens?

Hopefully you find the 10 players. The more (serious) players the better, love it when a league is deep. Would love to take on Rockford and tenderwarrior I believe we all had 2 wins each in the Dynasty League and this would decide who is the best of the fantasy players haha

Last edited:
Awesome I would like to join a league and compete against my wife! I had 7/8 years in the bigfooty dynasty league (with two premierships :)).

She has never signed up to ultimatefooty before and registration is not open. Anyone know when it opens?

Hopefully you find the 10 players. The more (serious) players the better, love it when a league is deep. Would love to take on Rockford and tenderwarrior I believe we all had 2 wins each in the Dynasty League and this would decide who is the best of the fantasy players haha
You can make your second acount 😋 usually very early Feb. Eg Feb 1

anyone got any cash league spots floating around? Myself and 3-4 mates need a new league since our previous one disbanded, preferably around the $100 to $200 entry range

Howdy

Got a startup keeper league open to coaches. Preferred Perth residents, but will take eastern staters.

40 deep, 25 keep. 6-8-1-6. Cash league.$100+5+5. 5$ for trophy and engraving, 5$ for afl pro.

March 4 draft date 12pm. Most of us will be at a pub. Let me know if youre keen.

Hi all, first time on this page so not sure how you do it here but this is my fantasy Classic if you want to join.

This is my Draft league: AFL Fantasy

If you want me to join yours, post the link like this because afl has a habit of hiding leagues when you search for them. Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eight spots left.

76RMC2AP

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

I have created a Classic League with my bf name as an open league type, will you all join? It will be private so I'll have to post the pin number. It's mainly to learn from your picks and captains/vcaptains verses mine and I'm competitive too 😄

Here's the pin: VTTMV3VJ

To make it more interesting, I'll post a pure 1oz silver coin from the Perth Mint to the winner, unless I win of course then it will go to 2nd place. I collect coins so I have many. I'm an honest person so my word is guaranteed. It's sort of a reward for helping me out.

I have created a Classic League with my bf name as an open league type, will you all join? It will be private so I'll have to post the pin number. It's mainly to learn from your picks and captains/vcaptains verses mine and I'm competitive too 😄

To make it more interesting, I'll post a pure 1oz silver coin from the Perth Mint to the winner, unless I win of course then it will go to 2nd place. I collect coins so I have many. I'm an honest person so my word is guaranteed. It's sort of a reward for helping me out.
There needs to be more than one person joining my league otherwise, what's the point. If I can't get at least 5 to join by Wednesday night, I will delete it. I'm being generous in giving a gift for good advice so if no one want's to help me out and join so I can learn by my mistakes, I'll delete it.

There needs to be more than one person joining my league otherwise, what's the point. If I can't get at least 5 to join by Wednesday night, I will delete it. I'm being generous in giving a gift for good advice so if no one want's to help me out and join so I can learn by my mistakes, I'll delete it.

Joined :) Hopefully that's ok! I better actually make a team now haha, im cutting it a bit fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back