Rumour white line fever

Remove this Banner Ad

PS - There are certain details I could expand on, but I don’t think they’d add to the info - except ID the player , the suspect ump and other affiliates.

It’d just create legal issues. Sorry, but there it is.
At the end of the day who cares . Why does it bother you? Cocaine is not recommended for your health but alcohol and cigarettes are arguably worse.
It's a free country.

OK, in the interests of keeping the peace, I’ll try to precis my posts.

My post is basically about the ‘drug problem’ in the AFL.

The police know it goes far deeper than a few guys getting on the gear.

There are ‘relatives’ of footballers who are king pin dealers, and it’s more than just the players who are enjoying a good night out.

Fine…but these dealers enjoy gambling, and they expect to win.

When an individual gets in too deep…the next thing is ‘corrupted’ games, bad bounces, unpaid frees, non-existent frees etc.

Where are the AFL drug reports with such a drug problem?

How are these issues slipping through the media scrutiny?

And, its not as clumsy a ‘throwing a game‘ - margin betting, line betting, laying off, novelty bets all create opportunities for a crooked player, coach or umpire to affect a result.

Has it happened? Who knows? I can think of a free that wasn’t paid down at Geelong…a game or two that had seriously screwed free kick counts.

I can think of a current player who has the ‘yips’…plays for a team that many expected to play finals….many expected to win the Coleman.

But the reality is there’s many international comps that are ‘bent’….and having a compliant media that doesn’t ask questions is a great way to start.

So my post was to ask the question, is there a Scandal rolling out in front of us?
Player with the yips.

H Mckay?

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

At the end of the day who cares . Why does it bother you? Cocaine is not recommended for your health but alcohol and cigarettes are arguably worse.
It's a free country.
Presuming again: the taking of drugs and the health implications is not the concern. It’s the potential to corrupt that is the focus.

I have no idea whether this is a potential problem or not; you wouldn’t get less informed than me on all this but I don’t see this thread as moralising on the use of drugs.

Legalize it and collect tax money to build houses. All that black market drug money collects no tax and convictions fill jails up and each prisoner costs $150,000 a year to the taxpayer.
Only if the coke is sourced ethically. The amount of slavery, death, violence and persecution that comes from cocaine production needs to be policed way more than the end users.

Do what the Tassie government is doing and mass produce the raw materials here, then regulate it. Can't really see a downside - and I have no interest in using it, just don't see any winners in the current system, aside from the heads of the cartels.

Presuming again: the taking of drugs and the health implications is not the concern. It’s the potential to corrupt that is the focus.

I have no idea whether this is a potential problem or not; you wouldn’t get less informed than me on all this but I don’t see this thread as moralising on the use of drugs.
Thank you for explaining my point, I was running out of ways to say the same thing.

Don’t they teach reading comprehension at school anymore? 🤷🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Back