Who is The Tibbinator?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I admit more than a few clients get upset when they look past my TWO computer screens to see that I have A4 looseleaf stickytaped on the front of them. And I followed your advice and went to see Matt but I could not tell if Matt P's class was a life model session or Quickbooks for Beginners. Should the teacher alwways be nuded up?

You may have walked into the life model session, Mattress uses his downtime to get nude for them and waives the fee. Anyway I was wondering how you have been such a prolific poster on BigFooty without the required equipment or knowledge. I enquired with the real Marty B on Saturday evening and it appears we have yet another imposter in our mits.

As for the boys who cant kick the ball was inflated to the prescribe PSI for last Saturdays match so some goalkicking practice is required and maybe lay off the goofballs the night before games.

I notice that Tibbsy has left the 'round town crown' at the Boundary again for the whole weekend so the two hubcaps he did have may have gone by now. Also I think his footy case full of Quarter Pounders from Good Fridays scratch match is still in the boot, you know how that velour trim absords odours too the poor bugger.

yep this is the buckin colbo thread and its just full of buckin idiots talkin buckin nonsense. on the birght side "club west" is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back