• Mcphee_is_a_gun

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Dumesny1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andrew_Embley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dismissing the Reigning Champs could be a major oversight, my fellow coaches. Still, in the face of adverity, we continue to thrive. Nobody took notice of us last year on our way to slaughtering Macca's Pavlich led pretenders in the final. This year, the pretty much guarenteed 150 point conbination of Heath Scotland and Kane Cornes and Captain make us a dangerous proposition. Get on the Champs :thumbsu:

Yep, it's clearly between McPhee and Amos.

They deserve and rightfully are 'premiership favourites'.

amos said:
Dismissing the Reigning Champs could be a major oversight, my fellow coaches. Still, in the face of adversity, we continue to thrive. Nobody took notice of us last year on our way to slaughtering Macca's Pavlich led pretenders in the final. This year, the pretty much guarenteed 150 point conbination of Heath Scotland and Kane Cornes and Captain make us a dangerous proposition. Get on the Champs :thumbsu:
Bump ;)

mcphee_is_a_gun said:
ther premiership isnt won in the first week of the finals look at Sydney last year for example.
While true, Macca, you now face two elimination finals just to even make the GF. Good luck ;)

Reigning Champs in an absolute canter.

They are unbeatable.

They are the best.

Shinboners are the worst.

Reigning Champs by 450 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BW said:
Reigning Champs in an absolute canter.

They are unbeatable.

They are the best.

Shinboners are the worst.

Reigning Champs by 450 points.
Not conceding there are you, Blue? Not a FF champ like you! You're the Minor Premiers so stop trying to steal the under dog tag. By the way, I don't think anyone has ever said you mob were the worst. In fact, far from it. They were a rabble last year and are a win from the ultimate cinderalla story (your story would sell heaps more movies than Embers').

Back