Why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez, you're sharp! Could be in line for a Hawks coaching job at this rate.

Oh, by the way, as an Old Roy Boy, I've noticed that the FFC keeps popping up like some Hydra-headed beast. Cut one head off and another pops up.....

Ummm, lets see, there's the FITZROY Reds, there's the Brisbane LIONS connection, there's monthly gatherings of the FITZROY family at historical nights, there's a shop in Mordialloc selling FITZROY stuff, there's some bloke in the northern suburbs with a wall of his home dedicated to all things ROY, there's another who collects anything ROY, there's THIS web page, there's works of fiction where ROYBOYS loom large, there's an historical book in the offing, there's KEVIN MURRAY, plus there's plenty of abuse from ROYBOYS towards idiots who think we don't exist. (Sorry for the rant everyone, its just speaking to old ROYBOYS in the last few days has got to me a bit).

It appears Lechensko is yet another ignoramus.

Go to www.fitzroyfc.com.au, just to see how dead the Roys are.

Lechensko's club (according to his profile) may well be joining the Roys in the "afterlife" quite soon.

How lucky they have AFL support for the moment, or they may have joined us a couple of years ago.

Now now, don't be too harsh.

Maybe he doesn't know that this is a great way to share stories of old as well as having some fun with the glorious trials and tribulations of the magnificent reds along with ripping yarns from the good ol' Lynch Mob etc...?

Remember, the doggies did have a chance to merge at their own discretion once and now will enjoy the harsh reality of what is a commercial league set up to make money and that's all.

Bye bye, woof woof.

Originally posted by Lechensko
Is there a Fitzroy forum? Your club is dead.

Tool of the week!!!!!

I love visiting this board,i have posted a few threads on it,and enjoy the subjects that are discussed,keep it up guys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back