Opinion Chad Wingard

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprising he's interested in that given his previous statements about being not that interested in watching footy

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Surprising he's interested in that given his previous statements about being not that interested in watching footy

Probably just got to the point where the end of his career is in sight and he's starting to realise that he's got no other marketable skills so might as well try to stay in the game.

Probably just got to the point where the end of his career is in sight and he's starting to realise that he's got no other marketable skills so might as well try to stay in the game.
Yeah I figured that... But actually being good at it?

His career peaked when he was 22.

4 seasons in the AFL, 2 All Australians, 53 goals in that 4th season as a small forward, 89 games and 148 goals. mark of the year in his 3rd season.

Just not driven, like his hero Lebron, who is still delivering in his 21st season.
Lebron at the Lakers

Games played each season: 55, 67, 45, 56, 55. Out of 82 games. (except the 45 game year, that was COVID and a 72 game season) He's almost a part timer. Chad probably looks at that fondly.

Hard to earn 300k+ in the real world. Alot of these guys don't really understand that when they are in their 20s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back