World Idol!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

kaysee

Rising From The Ashes
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Jul 30, 2001
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Who would you want to represent Australia at the WORLD IDOL singing competition?

Guy! Go the Fro! he is easily the most talented one there. I want Shannon to come second so that he still gets to release an album and everything tho....but Guy would handle the title of Aus Idol better

I'd have to say anyone but Cosima. A couple of weeks ago she looked like she'd just come from a Cradle Of Filth photoshoot. She looked very death.

Originally posted by BomberAUS
Is it just me or Cosimas voice is getting worse and worse as this idol progresses.

Its not just you....her voice is going down hill, its really not too good for you to be singing as much as those three have been. Watching the thursday night show the other day and seeing Cosima in her early auditions you can really see how much quality her voice has lost. Still has a whole lotta talent tho.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back