Xavier Ellis - form this season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 11, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Living up in Sydney, i've obviously not had a chance to find out how Ellis has been doing for Melbourne Grammar this season. I heard he had a minor hiccup earlier on (foot related incident?) but hopefully he is back on the paddock playing some good footy?

Anyone care to elaborate?

trained the house down on tuesday. got another sesh tonight. having the broken foot allowed him to spend hours in the gym and has come back bulging with muscles. max benched 95kgs yesterday for PE.

Wow 95kg he must be an absolute machine, he would be a ble to go one on one with the likes of Barry Hall soon pfffft

Irony said:
Wow 95kg he must be an absolute machine, he would be a ble to go one on one with the likes of Barry Hall soon pfffft
Seen the arms on this guy? Basically nothing there, so for a 18/19 year-old lifting that with the meat he has on his arms, 95kg is quite a bit. Lay off the kid mate

Irony said:
Seeing as he is not a KPP, I find this post irrelevant.

be great to see Xavier Ellis (+four other key players) back this week for the carey game.

The Hawthorn coaching squad and a lot of the players were at the game today to watch Xav Ellis play his first game for year. I am sure they would have been happy. Also saw Beaumont and Vance return. Pretty good side when you have Hawkins and Measures as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back