Xavier First XVIII 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to know who is going to hold down full-back this year for Xavs.
Didn't think much of Pat Ellis there against St Bernards.

Chris Smith looks good, but then someone was saying that James Woods is probably going to come back into that spot. How tall is woods?

woods is about 6ft. i dont think he could take on that major role after playing no football whatsoever for 18months to concentrate on swimming and water polo. but who knows. maybe he just needs to play a bit more and he will find that golden touch he used to have.

Interesting!

P.S - Lachie Henderson was injured for Geelong Falcons last week.
Will not play first few matches of APS for Geelong College.
Therefore may be out for the big Xavier rematch!

I think you will murder them, especially if he doesn't play.
Considering they beat Xavier for the first time in 40 years last year.
I think it might be another 40 before they sneak up on Xavier or Haileybury again!

davo u seem to know a lot about the xavier team, can you fill me in on James Ulbrick he went to my old school, wondering if he will get a game this year and what are his strenghts and weaknesses, and what does he need to do to reach the next level.

Won the under 9, 10, 11 and 14 B&F for the frankston dolphins a few years back so theres no doubting the boy has talent

Cheers

Ulbrick is their ruckman.
I would say he will do a lot of the work along with Smith and Santilli changing in the forwardline.
I think he was injured with a sore hip against St Bernards, but starred against PEGS.

davo u seem to know a lot about the xavier team, can you fill me in on James Ulbrick he went to my old school, wondering if he will get a game this year and what are his strenghts and weaknesses, and what does he need to do to reach the next level.

Won the under 9, 10, 11 and 14 B&F for the frankston dolphins a few years back so theres no doubting the boy has talent

Cheers

thats pretty funny.
james ulbrick didnt play for the frankston dolphins until under 15's. mate get ur facts right before u come on here

if you dont mind mr nicholas wynne just ripping his hamstring out of his leg and eating it during the assumption game, just to make things interesting for his opponent. apparently he scared his opponent by taking the mindset of one Russell Coight. this bush loving larikan can do more than just cook a flat head on an open fire i tell you what he can play a game a football without 2 hamstrings, 2 groins and a bicep. the man takes the form of a lame gagging robot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back