Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Dainel Hindson

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • James Cassidy

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

theoffie said:
Saw the Scotch vs. Xavier game. Going to scotch, it was great to see us beat such a historically good side, who unfortunately for them, had noone who stood out. Lots of talk about tarrant but a potential draftee named deano sheetz shut him down.
Why does everyone talk about xavier on this website? It's all everyone talks about - this website is just full of scotch and halieybury guys who are obsessed with xavier... and by saying kennedy and cody are bad footballers that wont be considered being drafted, you have no idea.. they are absolute guns, if xavier could pay scotch again (with a ful side this time) xavier would destroy scotch, xaviers performance against scotch was arguably the worst ever, so dont get so dam cocky about how good you are...

service said:
Why does everyone talk about xavier on this website? It's all everyone talks about - this website is just full of scotch and halieybury guys who are obsessed with xavier... and by saying kennedy and cody are bad footballers that wont be considered being drafted, you have no idea.. they are absolute guns, if xavier could pay scotch again (with a ful side this time) xavier would destroy scotch, xaviers performance against scotch was arguably the worst ever, so dont get so dam cocky about how good you are...

thats a joke, so much for ur star players!!you guys hardly even put up a fight, its a mental thing playing xavier and this year scotch got over that and belted xavier all over the ground!!
scotch were prepared to deal with kennedy, tarrant and darvell but they all did nothing to help you guys as well as us shutting you down!

dont pull the injury excuse!!

nutcase said:
Caulfield Grammar better watch out.

Well Well. you were all talk it seems. I heard that Geelong Grammar got done on the weekend by Caulfield. and dont use the excuse of full strength again coz you can dream all you want and think wat if. but the truth is the season has come and gone for Geelong and they didnt even provide a fight.

oh man y even ask jimmy cassidy could come in priority picks this year.
he has such talent
his ball skills are amazing
his height and looks really make him as a player though
i was watching on the weekend and he is going to be a brownlow medalist one day.

rowsey said:
oh man y even ask jimmy cassidy could come in priority picks this year.
he has such talent
his ball skills are amazing
his height and looks really make him as a player though
i was watching on the weekend and he is going to be a brownlow medalist one day.
tell me about the kids a star

Matty allens a bit of a dud, might play one or two games

YE daniel is awesome he should be up there also jimmy cassidy is a star but what about Matty Allen so much skill that kid has

superstar_09 said:
Tarrant will go next year 4 sure. Collingwood will get him at any cost.

I know that TAC coaches and selectors are instructed to play as many tall players as possible, they also have the knowledge and experience to recognise even the smallest of skills so they can mould any young player.
Tarrant is not playing at present but I believe he has already showed enough. From memory Adam Selwood only played a few games in his first season for Pioneers and he got drafted. The odds are very high that Collingwood will want him. In fact, sit in the stands & he is being watched closely by a few clubs :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nutcase said:
Tombo dont worry about Xavier cos the reall worry this year is Geelong Grammar. They are so under estimated that when teamns come out on to the park reckoning they got it easy they will be hammered. They've got Jack Lloyd up forward who is as good as his cousin, Big man Timmy Boston who may well go top 10 in this years draft, Tommy Foster, across the mid field and a back line too formidable to mention with names such as wilson, connell and mccallum just some fo the few springing to mind. Had they been at full strength against stkevs they would have nailed them, Caulfield Grammar better watch out.

Why do you geelong grammer boys continue to go on and talk your selfs up when every one knows when we play you it's a walk over!

Back