Xavier v Assumption

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't have the stats on me and so many numbers in my head, would be guessing a bit. Will see if they can be emailed back to me as I handed them to the Richmond recruiter after the game.

Lees - White aboriginee, did I really say that?
Ha, I'm a funny s**t!

Very true though. He was sublime today.
Definately in my top few.

My best would have been:

XC - Sam Lees, James Ulbrick, Ben Kennedy, Chris Smith, Nick Wynne, Damien Ryan, Todd Daniher (was wrong about him - can play!)

ACK - Canteen lady (great $2 pie love), Ben Clifton (for a qtr until owned by Ryan) and the darky in the No. 26 jumper (didn't get his name)

I think it would be Tony Armstrong. Currently on Calders list.

Peter Robertson and Stephen Downes are also from there.
Do they play for Assumption too?
Didn't see them there today.

Lol Tony is from a place called Brocklesbry, he boards at school but is good mates with Ryan Taylor (Son of Brian) and played a few matches with Ryan for Riddell last year.

Steve Downes was in year 12 last year even though he is still only our age. Not sure who Peter Robertson is.

Any other ACK players stand out for you at all? Been talking to all of the fellas and they said that most were just flat.

Did you watch the scoobys? Anyone stand out for that as well?

I wish i was there to play (2's) and watch the ones had to work though! spewin..

Nah sorry pal.
Only got there in the last quarter and Xavs kicked 6 in a row in the last quarter.

McGregor looked alright for ACK in the time I saw him.
Ryan Craig was impressive for Xavs.

Yeah i thought Mgregors name would pop up, definatly shouldnt be in the twos. he will be back in the ones quick smart i reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back