Xavier yr 10s

Remove this Banner Ad

i think they r definatley the best no questions asked... u have such a wide range of players that can fit into any position when needed and still the side is not at its full potential with daniher, kennedy and sos playing only a few games between them for the year in the 10A's.... the good players are endless colucio, noonan, lees, grigg, whelan, gorman, ulebrick, ambrose, shiel, sibosado, cross, schmitty..... ahhhhhh hang on actually who the hell is schmitty hes B's all the way, loser!!!!!!!!

James Mcgrath is one of the stand out best players in the xavier 10A team although he still needs to make alot of improvments to his game. He needs to base his game on Ulbrick, Ulbrick is a shining light in the team constantly showing everyone that excellence is acheivable in a jesuit light, in true xaverian tradition.

Yes ulbsismassive i definatley agree with what you are saying about James McGrath being a very good player etc but saying that he should base his game on James Ulebrick his just propostorous and complete and utter madness. Ulbrick should definatley try and base his game on Mr V and stay on the sidelines prefferabley bench so he can get in the way on the ground...lol....

Mr Benchpress said:
Yes ulbsismassive i definatley agree with what you are saying about James McGrath being a very good player etc but saying that he should base his game on James Ulebrick his just propostorous and complete and utter madness. Ulbrick should definatley try and base his game on Mr V and stay on the sidelines prefferabley bench so he can get in the way on the ground...lol....

have you guys got any year 10's in the 1st?
names>......?

Several I believe Grubbers.....

Allman, Kennedy, Daniher and then O'Sullivan and a couple of others in the squad I believe

ok theres no point in this forum as the xavier 10a side is irelevant and does not matter in the scheme of things, and ne way the xaviers 10a side is not even of that high quality!!!!!

bluesman69 said:
ok theres no point in this forum as the xavier 10a side is irelevant and does not matter in the scheme of things, and ne way the xaviers 10a side is not even of that high quality!!!!!
The A's would be ok if they had Kennedy, Allman, SOS, Daniher all back from the 1's and 2's

the xavier 10as are a great team. from burke hall (the junior school) this yr levels A team has only lost 3 or 4s over 6 years. tough record to beat. 2 of those have been this yr with 6 or so players missing from last yrs underfeated team. only teams to challenge them are MGS who have a couple of good players. Charles Shaw. redhead dominates in the ones. and scotch a few times. when these boys are in yr 12 they will win the premiership no doubt. maybe even next yr. who knows.

bluesman69 said:

Cause u know all about the xavier 10a's what team are you in buddy

The Xavier 10As are a joke. For all their cocky bs, they only got up by 5 points against Wesley on the weekend. Showed that when the ball was there to be won, they didn't want it. Crumbled under pressure in the first half. Scotch is a far better side.

rgds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back