Remove this Banner Ad

oxblood

Debutant
Oct 7, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Hi All,

Just wondered if you guys would be interested in joining a league in the Yahoo fantasy comp. Have played this one for a couple of years now and I dont mind it. Has head to head or rotisserie scoring. I usually go head to head.

here is the link http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba

If anyone is interested I'll set up the league and post details. If anyone has already started one or has another fantasy comp they prefer let me know.

Cool. Looks like its 12 max per league so we have 9 spots left.

In terms of the draft, we can either go AutoPick or setup a Live Draft at a time we agree on.

Live draft

• Your selected draft time can be changed after registration is complete
  • Requires Flash-enabled browser - Test your system
  • Managers will be notified of draft time when they register
  • Users behind a firewall may be unable to participate
Would last approx a couple of hours.

Autopick draft
My league's teams will be drafted based Yahoo! default rankings or a manager's pre-ranking of players. Once draft status is set to Ready, the results will be posted by the following day.

I have just done the autopick draft in previous years but would be good to do a live draft if we have enough interest.

Defently Live Draft. There is no way I can be bothered ranking that many players, and Yahoo's pre-draft rankings are, bad. It doesnt take that long, maybe like 30-45 if most of the league is online.

me as well

this is my first time, can some1 tell me fantasy basketball works and how i enter this league (do i follow the posted link and create my team under your league?)

me as well

this is my first time, can some1 tell me fantasy basketball works and how i enter this league (do i follow the posted link and create my team under your league?)

I havent set up a league before but i think it will just be a league name and password that we each enter. I will PM the details out when I setup the league.

So far we have 7 in

oxblood
justhedukes
Prospect Vale's Finest
tripledude
grimlock
Mackie Man
Da Masta

only 5 spots left

I'll join.

For what it's worth, I did a live draft yesterday that took exactly a hour (with 5 guys autopicking).

Ok I have setup the league with the Live Draft held next Tuesday at 6am US EST so will be 8pm for us (I hope thats right)

Can you PM me your email addresses and I will send out the invites.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok I have setup the league with the Live Draft held next Tuesday at 6am US EST so will be 8pm for us (I hope thats right)

Can you PM me your email addresses and I will send out the invites.

I'm pretty sure the live draft times that you register at, are actually our time, its EST, well it's been like that for me every year.

yeah just noticed that, will delete the league and re-add it.

Still send your email addresses to me.

ok, looks like it might be a bit of an issue being a work day. How about we aim for sunday morning around 10am?

So before i send out all the invites we should lock in a time that suits most people.

The scoring will be head to head.

ive got work at 11 on sunday and year 12 starts again on monday.

other than that anytime out of school hours is manageable.

is there a way we can put preferences in if we cant make the live draft? or is that all too hard?

ive got work at 11 on sunday and year 12 starts again on monday.

other than that anytime out of school hours is manageable.

is there a way we can put preferences in if we cant make the live draft? or is that all too hard?

Pretty sure if you cant make the live draft it will auto pick for you. You have to set up your autopick rankings beforehand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back