Year 10 premiership deciding games?

Remove this Banner Ad

woodydrake

Debutant
May 6, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Just to float away from the massive firsts game tomorrow, I hear rumours that in the B's, Xavier and Scotch are having their deciding game for the premiership tomorrow. Who are the A leaders?

Are Scotch are there in the A's and B's? Xavier A's have a lost a couple so they may be out of contention so Scotch could have it wrapped up there?

Discuss.

woodydrake said:
Just to float away from the massive firsts game tomorrow, I hear rumours that in the B's, Xavier and Scotch are having their deciding game for the premiership tomorrow. Who are the A leaders?

Are Scotch are there in the A's and B's? Xavier A's have a lost a couple so they may be out of contention so Scotch could have it wrapped up there?

Discuss.

I hope you can tell by the lack or replies to this thread that you realise nobody cares about year 10 football. Do the world a favour and never post on here again.

I concur, weatherman.

Yr 10 football gets as much attention as blueboys on a saturday night.

woodydrake said:

Discuss.

Is this an English essay topic or something?

As the previous two have said, never post again.

And yes chooker, we all know blueboys gets nothing on a w/e.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back