You want Cable channel Spike TV...Here it is!!

Remove this Banner Ad

crowm dome

Team Captain
Mar 28, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
O.K. guys,

I came across this while surfing the net at work (I am a productive employee, I promise!!).

http://www.tvunetworks.com/

Spike TV (Ultimate Fighter + Ultimate Fight Nights etc) is listed as one of the channels. Spike also have some other interesting shows that would appeal to others that post in this forum.

There is even an MMA channel which could be interesting.

Has anyone here used this before? If so what are your thoughts?

sounds good. I'm going to try this at home tonight!

Be sweet to be able to watch the UFC fight nights and TUF online

I tried, the only channel I could get a consistent frame rate with that wasn't choppy was Black Belt TV.....

Spike wouldn't quite work perfectly god damn it!!!

Yeah, I downloaded it too and actually realised I've already installed it and used it previously. Last time it only had a few channels supported but now it has lots.

It's actually not too bad. I managed to get most of the channels alright. Didn't actually try Spike as I was watching "Black Belt TV" too which is a piss funny. Most of their "self defense" techniques would probably get you killed.

Yeah, I downloaded it too and actually realised I've already installed it and used it previously. Last time it only had a few channels supported but now it has lots.

It's actually not too bad. I managed to get most of the channels alright. Didn't actually try Spike as I was watching "Black Belt TV" too which is a piss funny. Most of their "self defense" techniques would probably get you killed.

like akido vs gun?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back