Your favourite Ultimate Fighter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Which is your favourite Ultimate Fighter series? I am pretty drunk so I will post with more detail tomorrow.

1. The Ultimate Fighter Season 1 - The original and the best, the Finale fight OMG and the Leben v Koshchek wars.
2. The Ultimate Fighter Season 7 - Rampage vs Forrest, also had some entertaining stuff like the Matt Brown v Jeremy May episode, also the Sodollah v Dollaway x2 fights.
3. The Ultimate Fighter Season 2 - Luke "Skywalker" Cummo, the awesome nerd of doom, Rashad Evans being awesome in general.
4. The Ultimate Fighter Season 8 - Junie Browning, Fellow Bipolarite getting angry and throwing glasses at peoples faces, and people putting the house furniture in the water.
4. The Ultimate Fighter Season 3 - Shamrock v Tito, Bispiiiiiiiiing and Matt Hamil.
6. The Ultimate Fighter Season 5 - Loads of drama in the house, street fights with each other including an armbar on cement where a guy gets his head busted open.
7. The Ultimate Fighter Season 4 - Veterans fighting, Mr. International was hilarious, so many vendettas
8. The Ultimate Fighter Season 6 - Had an Aussie in it which was cool, just lacked a lot of spark, Mac Danzig was getting excited about Humming Birds etc.
9. The Ultimate Fighter Season 9 - Meh, Just pure boring, didn't even watch all of it.
10. The Ultimate Fighter Season 10 - Yay... Amateur Heavyweights, they punch twice and get puffed out, exciting stuff.

That's a really good list.

I'd probably have season 5 up to 3rd spot because of this:

[youtube]LZ76VkRe-gA[/youtube]

I agree that season 6 was dull but I thought Matt Serra was pretty funny and he was a great coach to listen to so I might move it up a couple of spots.

I liked season 8 because of Mir and Nog. They were both good coaches, Mir the more technical and Nog for his attitude and bonding with his fighters.

Season 10 had the worst bunch of fighters but they were pretty funny. Mitrione was a pussy, Big Baby was funny and Big Country was great value. I can't wait to see Big Country fighting Stefan Struve next.

I liked season 7 because of Mir and Nog. They were both good coaches, Mir the more technical and Nog for his attitude and bonding with his fighters.

Season 8, but yeah the Mir and BigNog one was really cool, you made me want to watch it actually. It was so entertaining. Does Minitauro have a single bad bone in his body? Everything about Mir is awesome too, completely care free.

Haha! That Andy Wong fella was hilarious, his cryin' was the worst thing I have ever heard (except Matt Serra yelling in a fighters corner) Diaz wrecked the season though, cannot stand that disrespectful tosser, was hoping Parisyan would slam him on his head when they were babbling at each other.

Cannot wait for Sotiropoulis v Joe Daddy!

The next installment looks good with Tito and Chuck coaching the respective teams.

No doubt Tito will make things interesting by bating Chuck with alcoholism related jibes.

I just hope they arrange some decent middleweights for the house. I think the show has started to focus too much on ********s in the house trashing stuff, crying, arguing and bitching about each other. I would like to see the show get back to basics and focus more on the training workouts.

I liked the Ortiz/Shamrock season simply because there was always the chance of a fight happening. Shamrock's shitty coaching was hilarious as well.

I liked the Ortiz/Shamrock season simply because there was always the chance of a fight happening. Shamrock's shitty coaching was hilarious as well.

Yeah the hate was so strong for each other. Made me laugh.

Season 8 defently, i love it when there is a bit of a feud in the house. Even though i hated Junie so much i have to say he made me watch it every week to see what he would do next, i was also happy because, the guy i supported the whole way through the series, Efrain won:thumbsu:

most of them have been good to watch but season 9 sucked, i liked hearing the coments by Wes Sims on season 10, to me i have to say season 1 was the best but thay gor it right with season 2 by not sending fighters home

Season 5 was the standout for mine. As you've written it had loads of drama. These were the lightweights, but boy did these guys have attitude. I think many of them had "little man syndrome" or something. These were feisty little dudes!

Season 1, 3 and 7 stand out

2, 4, 5, 6 and 8 didn't get me as pumped as 1, 3 and 7 did.

I purchased it some time ago, but i still havn't cracked open season 9.

I've noticed recently that K-Mart are stocking various UFC dvds, the last time i looked they actually started stocking the Ultimate Fighter season sets (1 - 7 were $30 - $40), seasons 8 & 9 were still under $50. Much better than JB Hifi , over the last few months i've seen their support of UFC dvds drop dramatically.

disappointed to see the OP rank 9 and 10 so low - i've got them sitting here ready to watch this week :(

largely agree with the list of the OP though... although i'd have series 5 lower. was a bit of a chore to sit through for me, just cos i didn't have much interest in anyone involved. at the time i wasn't a fan of bj, nor have i ever been a fan of pulver.

i'd rank 6 higher cos i thought it had some quality fights. just a shame that no one (with the possible exception of george who we still don't know) has gone on to do a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back