Think Tank Players who should be traded to Geelong because Dangerfield is entitled to a premiership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Following on the heels of Touhy, Dalhaus, Steven, Rohan & Jenkins, and with Geelongs single minded determination to destroy its future list completely in search of this noble goal, I will kick off the 2020 version.

Number 1 for 2020: Shaun Higgins

1600426824029.png

Following on the heels of Touhy, Dalhaus, Steven, Rohan & Jenkins, and with Geelongs single minded determination to destroy its future list completely in search of this noble goal, I will kick off the 2020 version.

View attachment 964731

You can keep Higgins, he might lift you out of the bottom 4 next year

Well take Cameron and Haynes

Aren't you people the slightest bit concerned with what they're doing down there?

You're going to spend a decade in the bottom 4.
No they won't - thanks to the Cheat Ground and SHocking ensuring a favorable fixture from HQ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No they won't - thanks to the Cheat Ground and SHocking ensuring a favorable fixture from HQ.

It still won't matter.

They have ****ed up their list to placate one man's giant ego.

Do they line up at training to suck him off also?

Why wouldnt we, we are holding some pretty good picks..... not to mention Uncle Steve working overtime for us at headquarters

Serious question: Has Chris Scott ever actually developed an 18 year old player?

Serious question: Has Chris Scott ever actually developed an 18 year old player?

Lets see...
Hes turned Cam Guthrie into a 2020 All Australian, then theres Kolodjashni, Miers, Parfitt, Narkle, Henry for starters. Every single one of them would be in Norfs best 22

Tell me more about Norfs youf

Lets see...
Hes turned Cam Guthrie into a 2020 All Australian, then theres Kolodjashni, Miers, Parfitt, Narkle, Henry for starters. Every single one of them would be in Norfs best 22

So it's about 4 players out of 40-50 draftees?

Narkle? :D The bloke who is leaving because Scott trades for 28 year olds from other clubs instead of playing him?

The cliff you're going to fall off makes Mount Everest look like a front door step.

You're not going to be winning any flag this year and if we get back on the big dry grounds next year, then you are even more ****ed.

An entire list of slow old blokes & game plan built upon crabbing enough wins on a bowling alley in Corio to make the finals, then get bundled out unceremoniously year after year.

View attachment 964731
I like how Jon Ralph totally overlooks this year as a flag chance. They're supposed to pretend this is a real season.

So it's about 4 players out of 40-50 draftees?

Narkle? :D The bloke who is leaving because Scott trades for 28 year olds from other clubs instead of playing him?

The cliff you're going to fall off makes Mount Everest look like a front door step.

Comprehension isnt your strong point is it...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back