Movie Avengers - Endgame

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the trailer. Watched it so many times already

All the actors seem to bringing their A game.

A few great moments

Clint with his daughter, the proud smile.

Peggys speech

Cap strapping in.

Nat and Clint.

The theme kicking in.

Interesting thing with Captain America's shield is he hasn't used leather straps since WW2 maybe again suggesting a time travel solution. I was wondering if CA might stay behind with Peggy Carter, rather than dying in Endgame, as a way for Chris Evans to leave the MCU but surely that would change the timeline too much to be believable? If not that then will we see Rogers and Carter finally get their dance before CA makes a final sacrifice?

Interesting thing with Captain America's shield is he hasn't used leather straps since WW2 maybe again suggesting a time travel solution. I was wondering if CA might stay behind with Peggy Carter, rather than dying in Endgame, as a way for Chris Evans to leave the MCU but surely that would change the timeline too much to be believable? If not that then will we see Rogers and Carter finally get their dance before CA makes a final sacrifice?

I saw the same theory about him staying back in time with Peggy and that Bucky takes his place in the ice changing the timeline for him to become the new cap. That scene certainly has a world war look to it. Its possible I guess.

I watched infinity war, only 2nd time seeing it.

Damn its a good movie.

WxnV0bvb3mZ4kAJayKKOErAAXKU=.gif

:D

If a large part of this movie takes place in the quantum realm its going to be one hell of a stinker.

True but I'd be really surprised if it does, maybe a short side plot to set up the inhabitants for an Ant-Man 3 but otherwise I'd expect it to be more of a transport method if anything.

One thing that I think has always worked in the MCU's favour is their use of physical locations and sets (even when they're just partial/ the immediate area). Obviously everything gets dunked in a huge bucket of CGI but when compared to scenes like the finale of Justice League or Aquaman it has still been a lot rarer to feel like actors were just standing in a completely empty green room.

True but I'd be really surprised if it does, maybe a short side plot to set up the inhabitants for an Ant-Man 3 but otherwise I'd expect it to be more of a transport method if anything.

One thing that I think has always worked in the MCU's favour is their use of physical locations and sets (even when they're just partial/ the immediate area). Obviously everything gets dunked in a huge bucket of CGI but when compared to scenes like the finale of Justice League or Aquaman it has still been a lot rarer to feel like actors were just standing in a completely empty green room.
True. The one exception to this has been the ant man quantum world scenes. Heard one theory that nearly the whole movie takes place in the quantum world. It would be a disaster if true.

Yeh, watched Infinty War again yesterday just to prepare myself. Was good. Had forgotten how much I enjoyed it.

Ive always wondered how the space dogs were affected by automatic machine gun bullets. It seemed their skin was thick and tough. Bucky must've had a shitload of ammo.

The cgi in Justice League was vomit worthy (moreso the colour palette chosen). But I've found the MCU movies to have bad/too obvious cgi in most of their movies..... almost as cheap and nasty as tv series cgi (see Once Upon a Time for bad cgi examples :p).

18lpv66tdg2gvjpg.jpg

2544206-avengers_gag_reel_joss.jpeg
Avengers.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Captain America sequels are better than Infinity War. It's a top 5 though. Black Panther is overrated, it was a solid, middle-of-the-road entry.
Both captain america sequels are up there and are probably better stories but for me infinity war just wins out for its complete epicness. Its what super hero movies are about. Fighting against a villian who seems indestructible but doing it anyway and coming back from defeats to fight again. Black panther is a run of the mill super hero story with an interesting but overrated villian, lacks humour and doesnt have any epic superhero moments.

Thats what Captain Marvel is for,

I hope not. To introduce a character with such superpowers at this late stage would be a cheap Deus Ex Machina resolution.

I'm not usually a big fan of this genre but the way they have set it up I could watch a 4 hour Endgame movie if it was done right.

I hope not. To introduce a character with such superpowers at this late stage would be a cheap Deus Ex Machina resolution.

I'm not usually a big fan of this genre but the way they have set it up I could watch a 4 hour Endgame movie if it was done right.

I only meant that she is a part of the continuing the franchise.

Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Black Panther etc will be carrying the next phase of the universe. It’s expected that Cap, Stark and perhaps even Thor will need replacing (not necessarily saying the characters will die) but long been suggested they’ll be done soon.

Adam Warlock still to be introduced, plus the slate of X-Men/F4 with the Fox acquisition. There’s plenty there to keep the universe ticking over.

Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Black Panther etc will be carrying the next phase of the universe. It’s expected that Cap, Stark and perhaps even Thor will need replacing (not necessarily saying the characters will die) but long been suggested they’ll be done soon.

Adam Warlock still to be introduced, plus the slate of X-Men/F4 with the Fox acquisition. There’s plenty there to keep the universe ticking over.

Whoever the next Logan is has big shoes to fill. No idea who I would cast in the role.

Whoever the next Logan is has big shoes to fill. No idea who I would cast in the role.

Xavier and Magneto too, some huge shoes to fill. I’d still say they’re a couple of years at least away, the realm does provide a good way to progressively introduce them.

Spiderman will be the main hero going forward. He is marvels biggest hero followed by hulk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back