Remove this Banner Ad

Carlos

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2001
Beneath the blue & white
AFL Club
North Melbourne
G'day peoples,

Really sorry to do this as its not exactly footy related, but i'm in the entertainment industry and you gotta do what you can to get a head so here goes...

For anyone who comes from the South Eastern suburbs, if you are looking for somewhere to go out after the game on Saturday night, i play in a coverband called "FUSE" and we are starting up a new residency at the Mentone Hotel, otherwise known as "the Edgy". Its a very schmick pub, free entry and the dress code is relatively relaxed on a Saturday (denim etc ok, perhaps go easy on the runners though - street shoes are fine). Its located at 95 Beach Rd Mentone. We go on around 10.45 and will be playing 2 big sets (with a Dj in between and after) of anything you wanna hear (within reason though!!).

While I'm at it, for all the Northern suburbs (Melbourne) people here, we play every second Friday at the Epping Hotel. I've seen a heap of Kangas jackets etc walking around the place (including big Mick from our cheer squad - legend of a bloke!!) so some of you might already be regulars. But this place is as loose as they come and goes off hard. You can wear what you want, its cheap to get in and we play 3 big sets from around 10.30. Its at 743 High Street, Epping.

We also play the Allstar Cafe at Crown on the other Friday. Its free to get in, you can wear what you want and we go on around 10.30ish for 2 sets.

Last plug is for our web site www.fuse.live.com.au. Youwont find anyone by the name of Carlos there, but you'll find a gruffy looking drummer dude who may or may not be me.

Apologies for using this forum to plug my band. I have no shame:D

Any band who covers Rick Springfield has my respect! And I suspect you'd do a ripping version of Footloose. I would love to come to one of your concerts and demonstrate my funky b-boy moves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back