Colac & District League

Remove this Banner Ad

last i heard this was a football forum where football is discussed and everyone is entitles to their opinion. You think hes a gun obviously. i disagree.

look boom i dont know he bloke personally but i hear he is coach of a sucessful club and is winning the leauge goal kicking but he is still s**t??? do you play seniors yourself boom??

last i heard this was a football forum where football is discussed and everyone is entitles to their opinion. You think hes a gun obviously. i disagree.
Have you seen him play at all ?............your posts are all hearsay, saying he is soft.
Yes it is an open forum, but most people on here have qualified opinions, far removed from your crap......'oh I heard this'......'and told you so'......

Your a typical critic on BF who likes to throw s**t from behind your hidden mask.

Have you seen him play at all ?............your posts are all hearsay, saying he is soft.
Yes it is an open forum, but most people on here have qualified opinions, far removed from your crap......'oh I heard this'......'and told you so'......

Your a typical critic on BF who likes to throw s**t from behind your hidden mask.
what i say has come straight from john pekins mouth

To all the guys having a go at Boom.

I started on this forum "thing" just to have a go at Boom, for writing bad things about a mate of mine. I know that it seems that he is taking cheap shots at people, but it is a great way of starting discussions and for people to stand up and say "hey this bloke is a good player" or "I agree he is struggling". All I am saying is to keep this about football and not personal. Also everyone is entitled to an opinion and no one opinion is 100% right or wrong.

Happy posting:)

All I am saying is to keep this about football and not personal. Also everyone is entitled to an opinion and no one opinion is 100% right or wrong.

Happy posting:)

Perfectly said.

ATM Dan Casey is flying on the field and as a bloke that has played plenty of senior footy I can say that to be doing what he is doing then IMO he can seriously play. Same goes for Timms, the guy may have been fed the footy, but he still kicked 100 goals and that is a massive effort.

Did anyone see the IB game against the Bay? Looks as if the Bay are finally clicking.
only heard hinkley didnt last too long. speaking of clicking the dolphins are starting to work it out ,admittedly against weaker opposition are are going into this weeks game v forrest with confidence.they are still a couple of players short of being a real flag chance but clearances hav nt closed yet.....more to come..

only heard hinkley didnt last too long. speaking of clicking the dolphins are starting to work it out ,admittedly against weaker opposition are are going into this weeks game v forrest with confidence.they are still a couple of players short of being a real flag chance but clearances hav nt closed yet.....more to come..
Harley play on the W/E? Must have struggled. No goals, no best players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im new to this boys but i hear that no-one could lay a finger on casey in GFL and you boys are probably half his size so instead of being big tuff men behind a computer screen and go and tell him to his face. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

one of the few ppl would actually talk sense on this site, i like what your saying and i agree with it fully. where you from?

and to madam dee. i havent been on here in a while so i only just read your post, and i am glad that you have come to relised your silly comment was wrong. and about judson you are probably right, he never really has his heart in the game but he is a handy forward line player with the ability to kick goals

Hey can someone tell me who were the best players for the bay in there game on the weekend? and who were there new inclusions just on holidays and would like a match summary of the game, poor kicking i see 23. 33 terrible Cheers...

Hey Stumpy the fish are on the bite chief! keep working hard ill have a few cold one in your abscence ha ha!!!

Hey can someone tell me who were the best players for the bay in there game on the weekend? and who were there new inclusions just on holidays and would like a match summary of the game, poor kicking i see 23. 33 terrible Cheers...

Hey Stumpy the fish are on the bite chief! keep working hard ill have a few cold one in your abscence ha ha!!!

BEST, APOLLO BAY :
S. Harney, J. Ellis, R. Lock, D. O'Connor, D. RAMPALL, M. FEATHERSTON

Round 10 results here

Interesting that Rahni Buchanan and Barney Hinds played 2's

The ladder as it stands after round 10
Rank Team Points %
1 Irrewarra-Beeac 36 309.88
2 Birregurra 32 163.58
3 Alvie 32 156.44
4 Lorne 28 122.89
5 Forrest 28 119.59
6 South Colac 24 88.06
7 Apollo Bay 20 120.35
8 Otway Districts 12 55.42
9 Simpson 8 57.75
10 Colac Imperials 8 50.13
11 Western Eagles 8 47.89

I reckon it is safe to say the bottom 3 can start getting ready to 2009, but the way it is looking the top 5 will be a real fight.

The ladder as it stands after round 10
Rank Team Points %
1 Irrewarra-Beeac 36 309.88
2 Birregurra 32 163.58
3 Alvie 32 156.44
4 Lorne 28 122.89
5 Forrest 28 119.59
6 South Colac 24 88.06
7 Apollo Bay 20 120.35
8 Otway Districts 12 55.42
9 Simpson 8 57.75
10 Colac Imperials 8 50.13
11 Western Eagles 8 47.89

I reckon it is safe to say the bottom 3 can start getting ready to 2009, but the way it is looking the top 5 will be a real fight.
....surely Otways cant make it either....16 points & %% from 5th now!

Surley the only side that could threaten the current top 5 would be a full strength apollo bay, did beat alvie, sou and south colac haven't beaten any of the top 5 and were down by 5 goals at half time to simpson last week...

Sorry, posted that late...

I tend to agree that the Bay is the only real chance to change the 5 as is stands, apparently Hinkley is unlikely to play until the very end of the season, but a couple of the names in the best in the 2's last week could also improve them further (Buchanan, Gill, Shortis and Hinds)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back